The Beginning of an Adventure

On a normal day, modern cat was strolling through the ancient temple where Relic Bun Bun resides in. Modern cat had been chosen as a meatshield by the current player.
Bored of the wait, the player decided to leave CPU on while doing other activities.

~10 minutes later~

Relic Bun Bun was on his last knockback, but the player had not returned yet. All of a sudden, the game had stopped, all the cats and Relic Bun Bun were still able to move, but they could not interact with each other.
Panic filled the air, which became more tense when a mysterious light enveloped both the enemy base and the cat base.

While the chaos on the battlefield was still unfolding, the player had finally returned. The fact that they were shocked was an understatement, they had their jaws literally dropped onto the basement floor, 2 floors below them. They had tried to resume the game, but to no avail. They finally decided to try to close the game manually, which resulted in all the cats disappering into darkness.

~Modern Cat POV~ 

Meow meow meow meow....
Meow? Meow meowwwwww?
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?

(Uhhhhh....where am I.......hm? Where are the other cats? Is this still the Ancient Temple?)

But unbeknownst to our cute little cat, someone was watching....(basically almost every anime encounter)