Chapter 7: A Campaigning trip

It was a bright and beautiful day Tokyo as we see Y/n on one of the roof tops of a building practising with his throwing skills by hitting his ninja stars at the target.

He hit a few bullseye before he ran out and walks over to the target and pulls out the ninja stars out, while he dose that he thinks about what happened couple of weeks ago as he thought to himself while walking back to his spot.

Y/n: (thought) Its been two weeks since I saved Asuka from Toyo and Itsu. Seems like it has been quite since they disappeared. Still now all shinobi now know about my past but at least they understand why I betray my father but still.....

Y/n throws two ninja stars at the target hitting a bullseye before thinking to himself once more.

Y/n: (thought) Yumi said a shinobi was the one who told them about my history but who is this shinobi and do I encounter this mystery shinobi? Either way I must be ready if that happens.

Y/n walks over to grab the ninja stars but suddenly two more ninja stars came out from behind and went pass Y/n's should and hit the target.

Y/n jumps back in surprise and turn around and standing on top of chimmey on the other side of the building was a female like shinobi all cloaked as she cross her arms and stare at Y/n for a moment as Y/n turns to her and asked.

Y/n: Who are you? Are you the shinobi that knows about my history and my father?

???:.........

Y/n: Answer me! Who are you!?

The cloaked figure doesn't say anything but she suddenly turn and leap across the air and lands on the other building across from where Y/n is as she turn to face him before she turn and runs off.

Y/n: Wait!

Y/n leap across to the other side and once landed he chase after her as they leap to roof to roof. Y/n was surprise about her skills as she dose amazing tricks to go pass through block paths in her way.

Y/n was still on her tail and soon she jump off to the roof and landed onto the alleyway and so dose Y/n as he also jump down and chase her through the alleyway.

They turn different corners in the alleyway and Y/n see he was getting up to her. The once close Y/n tackle her to the ground and grab her so she won't escape.

Y/n: Ha! Not so tough now are ya!

Y/n remove her hood and surprise it was a dummy and not a real person. Y/n stands up and looks around but it was no use, she was gone.

Y/n: Damn it she got away, who is that girl?

Y/n leap upwards between walls and lands on the roof and looks around to see if any possible he may catch up to her, but she was long gone so he walk away while down at the alleyway we see the real female cloaked figure watch Y/n disappear from the roof before she turn and disappeared as well into the darkness.

(Meanwhile)

Asuka: Katsuragi can you please stop rubbing me!

Katsuragi: (smile) Come on Asuka, they are getting bigger everyday day.

We see the Hanzo girls hanging in their hideout while Katsuragi rubs Asuka's breats like usual when Y/n enter the room and Ikaruga see him and walk up to him.

Y/n: (smile) I see everyone is doing alright.

Ikaruga: (smile) Yep and it seems your more happier as usual.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah after you and all shinobi girls found out about my past and accepted me as your team, I feel a lot better.

Hibari: (smile) That's brilliant Y/n, glad that your back to your happy self.