0.0

"Considering that you're in detention and sitting at the back, I am assuming you are a regular customer here with Mr Bae Yong Jun. I am also a regular customer here but you know I always end up being alone in this detention room maybe they don't want us to meet it each other because of the trouble we would make together. Since this is the detention room for the Grade 12 so mainly you're my age, 18 OR 19. Our last year in high school or more specifically our last month here, why not make it fun?

So why not make their fear,our now dream, come through? Let's be accomplice. If you are willing to do this, I have left some clues for you around the school and class to try out so we can start our first project...Shall we? If you're scared or a pussy, put this letter back.

After you have solved the clues, burn this letter so no evidence will be out. If you're down to carry on the project, take the black notebook on Mr Bae's table at the front and we can start planning and leaving each other messages."

Jeonghan smiled and laughed at the letter, it was kind of nonsensical to do this with someone he doesn't even know or met before. It was his last year so making a grand goodbye and never coming back sounds great.

He walked towards the teacher's table and took the black notebook beside the substitute teacher that always had to handle detentions, who Jeonghan is surprisingly close with. "You know because of you and the other student that is always in here, I have to stay after my work hours for yall",Mr Bae complained. "So is it a guy or girl?",Jeonghan asked the elder man who was scrolling through his phone and eyed Jeonghan who was about to sit on his table.

"I dont know.She told me no-", realising he messed up, Mr Bae smacked his head. Jeonghan laughed again. He proceeds to cross his legs to flip through the book to see if she left any clues in there but no it was an empty book with just a 'goodluck' written at the front.

He gave his teacher a big smile, taking the book with him and not forgetting the letter on the table he was seated at just now before exiting the room. Only to hear Mr Bae shouting out that his detention wasn't over yet.

"Ok Ms Troublemaker, I accept your challenge.",Jeonghan snickered.

____________________________________________________________________

A U T  H O R S   N O T E

Hi guys! Welcome to Penpals.

FINALLY im writing a SVT based book, LETS GOOO but this time i promise its short one keeping it short and sweet.

There will be swearing and some violence here and there so please dont read if you're not a fan. This book was written as a form of awareness that I want to bring into this platform as well. Talking about Sexual Harrassment/Abuse and many more.

Also, I know at age 19, it was around Adore You era and also sort of pre-debut era so just imagine Adore You era SVT and a long haired Jeonghan. Thats what im talking about.

I hope you give this much love cause ive put alot of thought to this and most importantly i hope you enjoy it.