VII.

Staying up until six am was definitely one of your worst decisions, especially at a house with kids who do not know boundaries and do everything as they please.

You growl in irritation when you hear muffled screaming from outside. Can't a girl just sleep in?!

"Mmm," you groan, burying your face further into the pillow.

"Harry! Harry!" Margaret's bossy voice echoes out in the hallway and your eyes immediately snap open.

Sitting up you realize that you're still in Harry's room, more specifically in Harry's bed, but he is not there next to you anymore, however Margaret's footsteps are getting threateningly close. She can't find you in Harry's bed, she has such a big mouth, your whole family will talk about it in no time and that just can't happen.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" you mumble in panic, jumping out of the bed and before you could process the running shower's sound, you run into the bathroom and shut the door closed right before Margaret barges into Harry's room. You even lock the door, knowing well she is nosy enough to come in there as well.

"Harry! Good morning!" her voice comes from the other side of the door and you rest your forehead against it huffing. That was close.

"Good morning to you too, princess!"

Harry's voice comes from right behind you and it sends a shiver down your spine as your eyes widen. You didn't even think that he might be in here, and apparently, he was. Turning around you find yourself standing almost toe to toe with a very much naked Harry who probably just got out of the shower. Your lips part first at the sight of him, then you suck them into your mouth, not even daring to move.

"Come and play with us!" Margaret demands. Harry's green eyes burn into you intently, even when he answers your niece.

"Will be out to play with you in a minute. Go and grab the cards while I finish in here," he calls out and for a few seconds you forget to breathe, trying your best to keep your eyes up on his face.

His skin glistens in the light, still damp from the shower, droplets are running down his tattoo-covered chest and arms while his wet hair is falling into his forehead. He is surely a spectacular sight so early in the morning and you almost hate how your body reacts to him without your consent.

Margaret's little footsteps move over to the door before she runs out and you hear the door shutting, but the two of you still stand at the same spot. His arm reaches past you and you suck on your breath even though he doesn't even touch you. Calmly he grabs the towel that was hanging on the door beside the door and he comfortably wraps it around his waist, eyes still burning down on you.

"I don't mind you watching, but I think she is gone, so..." A small smirk is hiding in the corners of his mouth as he watches you snap out of your trance.

"I, uhh--yeah. I'll just... go. See you l-later I guess," you stutter finally turning around and walking out of the bathroom, Harry's soft chuckle following you.

You make your way out of his room quite fast and sprint back to yours. Once the door is shut and locked behind you, back pressed to it you slide down to the floor in desperate need to take a few deep breaths.

There's no use to try and convince yourself you don't find Harry attractive. That would be absolute bullshit, because then you wouldn't have slept with him years ago in the first place. What frightens you however is that your newly funded friendship with him is taking away the hatred that kept you away from him all these years and you are starting to see him in a completely different light. And that cannot happen, not when you think your life is changing for the better.