Cat and Mouse

"Ha ha! One step ahead huh? That was amazing. He looked real mad though. That might not end well if he finds me. He's always had a short temper after all." I laugh to myself as I calmly walk through the woods, on the pathway to my home. 

I soon make it home and walk inside through my backdoor, locking it behind me. I kick my shoes off and put my coat on the rack as I stretch and yawn. "Another day, another Alastor avoided. Good job (Y/n)." I joke and walk upstairs to my room and looking around.

I look to my bed and saw a little folded-up paper and got curious. "Hm, what's this?" I mumble picking it up and unfolding it.

The note

Hello my dear (Y/n).                                                                                                                                                                  Have you enjoyed running from me and tricking me all this time? I would hope so, because our little game is almost over. You know you can't hide from me forever. In fact, I might be on my way now. I enjoyed our game of cat and mouse but to your unfortunate dismay. I win.

I look at the note and laugh. "You win huh? I don't think so. I've hid from you before and I can do it ag-" I pause for a moment as a chill runs down my spine. "Dammit- he's right behind me isn't he..." Not even a moment later a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me back.

"Um excuse me sir- that's me you're yankin'..." I say and look up, not surprised to find Alastor standing there with a triumphant grin. "Yes. I know my dear." He chuckles, his grin growing. I sigh and look at him. "Okay, you caught me. Now what do you want? To kill me?" 

"Heavens no! I just came to take what's mine. That's all." Alastor replies in a mischievous tone holding me tighter. "Al- who said I was yours to take? I don't belong to anyone." I say in a cheeky tone. "Mm. I see you still have your sarcastic ways. I always found that enjoyable." Alastor laughed. 

"Mm. Apparently so. You wouldn't be trying to kidnap me if not. Now- hate to cut this short but," I quickly start walking backwards as Alastor held me making him run into a wall and loosen his grip giving me the opportunity to get away. 

I slipped away and started running down my staircase in a hurry as I here Alastor yell and run after me. I made it to the front door and tried opening it but to my surprise- he had time to nail my door shut locking me inside with him. I could here him approaching from behind laughing a bit as I punch the door. "Dammit!"

"I've finally caught you, (Y/n). This game has been quite entertaining but it's time for it to end." Alastor says in a dark tone as he stopped directly behind me putting his hand beside my head. He slowly leaned down and in a deep, triumphant voice he whispered. "I win~!" In my ear sending chills down my spine. 

Suddenly, I started feeling extremely tired and felt like I was going to pass out. I looked at Alastor as he had an evil grin plastered along his face. That was the last thing I saw before I only saw black.

Alastor's  POV

As I saw my dear (Y/n) about to fall to the floor, I scooped her up and held her firmly in my grasp. "You won't escape from me any longer. You belong to me now." I say with a triumphant smile, walking to her back door and leaving the premises.

When I reached the driveway and approached my car I opened the passenger door gently setting her in the seat and closing the door soon after. I then proceede to walk to the driver's side and get in starting the car. I look over to make sure (Y/n) was sound asleep before pulling out of the driveway and starting my decent back home.

    "You are now forever mine. There is no escape for you my dear~ Heh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry this is so short and it took so long to send out! I was having trouble with my account and just got it fixed! I promise I'll make it up to you guys and will even take maybe headcannon requests or something similar! I really hope you pops can forgive me! Till next time- which I have to start now... CRAP