7. Fun...?

Levy's POV

Patting down my skirt so that it didn't stick up, I hurried out of the bedroom and showed PantherLily what I was wearing. He nodded his head as a sign of approval. It was a pencil skirt with a white peter pan collar blouse along with a pair of black heels. My blue hair was tied back into a messy bun with a black hair bobble. It was late afternoon, I had stayed in bed all day and read books since I wasn't allowed out because of the incident the day before.

PantherLily stayed with me and refused to move. Not even Redfox could lure him away!

"Thanks Lily! Here, catch!" I threw a kiwi in his direction and laughed as he jumped up to catch it in his jaws. "Where's Redfox?"

"Gajeel, I thought we sorted this yesterday Levy." Redfox's voice said from behind me.

"Nope, you did a nice thing so I returned the favour. Buuuuut~!" I sang, "Now we're equal again, so I can call you Redfox for as long as I'd like to."

"Actually Mrs Redfox," Gajeel began, "you're staying at my mansion even though we're not properly married, you don't need to work anymore since we've provided everything you may need, and I've let you become Lily's f-fa-favourite." He acted hurt after giving his last point.

"I'll ask Lily whether I should call you that or not! Lily? Your thoughts please."

PantherLily looked at Gajeel, then shook his head.

"Damn cat."

"Actually he's a panther."

"Which is a type of cat."

"Touché Mr Redfox."

Redfox grinned and strolled past me. "You look cute, that good. We're going to have fun today."

"Fun?" I asked, excited by the word. "Where are we going? A library? A bookshop? No way, we're going to meet an author!" Ecstatic squeal escaped my lips.

"No, not exactly."

My bright smile left my face and I stared at him. "So what are we going to be doing today?"

"Let me get this straight, your version of fun is what I'd call nerdy?"

I put my hands on my hips and smiled. "It's what normal people do."

Redfox just sighed and crossed his arms. "I can meet an author any day. And no, that's not what we're doing."

"So what are we doing?"

"Something where Lily can come along."

My eyes widened. So something which isn't open to the public, are we going to a fancy rich place?!

"We're...."

---------------------------

"I'm not going."

"What? We're already here Levy, might as well come with us." Redfox insisted, PantherLily leaped out of the black limo and stretched. "I brought along some spare clothes for you to change into."

"What, is my current outfit not good enough?"

"For a casino? No way, They'd eat you up like you were shrimp, which you are Shrimp. But if you don't want to get in any trouble, I suggest you do as I say."

I pouted, then gave in. It was a choice to either stay in the limo and do nothing, or change into different clothes and follow PantherLily and Redfox around. Redfox extended his hand for me to take, and with a slight blush I took his hand and climbed out of the limo.