chapter 10

Mike's POV:

Micky stretched and looked at me, "what about breakfast?"

I thought for a moment before answering, "I think I got some nuts or something"

Micky grinned and looked at me with poppy eyes, "could I maybe just taste some?"

I chuckled and stood up, "of course, I think I got them over here"

As soon as I left the bed Micky stretched his body out onto the bed with a sigh.

I quickly found a bag of peanuts and threw it to Micky, who still lay on the bed. the bag him right on the stomach, just about his..., y'know.

Micky let out a half lauh half cried and sat back up with the bag in his hands.

"thank you" he groaned and opened the bag.

I sat back down on the bed and reached out to grab some peanuts, but Micky pulled the back away.

"ow, come on" I grinned and tried to get some again.

He did the same as before, but now spoke, "only if you apologize"

I could see he didn't quite mean it so I tried yet again. He did it again and grabbed a handful of nuts and stuffed them into his mouth.

"come on it's my nuts" I laughed, knowing how stupid I sounded.

Micky let out a laugh, causing him to choke on the nuts he had just provided to stuff into his mouth.

I got worried for a second before he swallowed and cleared his throat, "now, apologize"

I looked down at my fingers, "well, I'm sorry"

Out of nowhere I felt nuts get thrown at me. I looked up and saw Micky nearly choking to death in his laughter.

I threw a couple of nuts at him before grabbing a handful of nuts and stuffed them into my mouth, I first noticed just how hungry I was.

We quickly ate the whole bag, I tried to throw it in the bin, but failed. Micky chuckled, as I stood up with a groan and threw it away.

"what time is it Mick?" I asked, intentionally calling him Mick instead of Micky.

He looked at me for a second or so before looking at my alarm clock, "11.42" he answered short.

"then we should probably get dressed so we can go to launch" I suggested.

Micky just nodded and shifted position, so his legs were on the ground while he sat on the edge of the bed.

I got over to my dresser and picked out a pair of checkered pants, a turtleneck, a belt with a square buckle and a shirt.

Holding the clothes in my hands I heard Micky call my name, I looked at him questioning.

"could I maybe borrow a shirt or something?"

"Of course you can, just pick whatever you like" I said nodding at my closet.

We sort of switched positions so he now stood at the closet and I sat on the bed, first undressing myself and then dressing myself again.

As I buttoned my shirt I looked over at Micky, who was dressed as well, he had borrowed one of my besic sweatshirt. I suited him really well, it looked more like he owned it than me.

Micky's POV:

Me and Mike sat on the floor playing cards, we just waited for lunch. Just as Mike was about to win the door burst open, it was Peter and Davy.

"ow 'allo" Davy said happily to us.

Mike put down his cards and turned around, "got late last night 'a?"

"yeah, I fell asleep, hope you didn't mind"

Mike turned back to me and gave me a smirk before answering, "no, not at all"

"hey anyway what are you doing here Micky?" Peter asked as the first thing since they entered the room.

"Well I spent the night here" I chuckled.

As Davy opened his closet to find a new shirt he commented, "groovy, how was my bed, your wasn't very comfortable"

Mike, who sat with his back to the two other boys, had a grin on his face trying to hold back a laugh.

"I believe that,why do you think i'm avoiding it? and your bed is good" I answered, ignoring Mike.

Our conversation was interrupted by the lunch bell, me and Mike quickly got up and walked over to the door.

"wanna go?", I asked Peter and Davy.

"gotta change into a new shirt, we'll come in a minute, you can just go" Davy answered, taking his shirt off.

"all right" I answered as Mike opened the door for me.

"ladies first"

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

Mike's POV:

Me and Micky walked back to me and Davys room, as Micky still had some of his stuff there.

I opened the door first with Micky right behind me.

"what's our next lesson?", Micky asked as he threw himself onto my bed, yet again.

I thought for a moment and then answered, "math, I think", Micky groaned.

"y'know you don't have to" I sort of mumbled discread.

Micky gave me a grin, "what are you suggesting Mike, we should bunk off, again"

"well, we already missed the first 3 lectures..."

"you really don't like school, huh?" Micky asked now with a chuckle.

I looked at him with a fake surprised face, "how did you know?"

Micky gave me a smirk and said, "I just know people like that"

We both started to laugh, but was interrupted by the bell that indicated the next period had just begun.

Both of us were silent for a couple of seconds before we started laughing again.

"school is overrated anyway" Micky spat out as we let out our laughters.