chapter 3

a/n: i decided to make them have bending except for asami for this chapter and maybe so on. i only made them have bending for the smut. lmk if you have any suggestions. also asami is ceo of future industries still. and korra is the avatar.
----------------------

While Asami was on the way to work, she was thinking about Korra. When they kiss she feels sparks come from the kiss. She began imagining what it would be like if they were in a relationship. She instantly shook her head to clear those thoughts out.

When Asami made it into her office , her assistant reminded her that she had a meeting in two hours. Asami asked her assistant who would be attending the meeting. Her assistant listed off names but only one she actually paid attention too. Upon hearing that name she almost fell out of her chair.

After a couple of minutes, Asami finally calmed down. She knew that she had at least two hours before she would have to face Korra in her meeting. She started doing paperwork and almost lost track of time.

She quickly rushed into her meeting her and set her sights on one specific person. Avatar Korra. Korra smirked upon noticing this. Asami didn't catch Korra smirking because it was only for a second. Asami quickly greeted everyone and started the meeting.

im not going to go into detail about the meeting bc why should i. 💀 and bc im lazy anyways back to the story 😋

After the meeting was over, Korra stated that Asami and her would have to take more about the issue at hand. When Asami made eye contact with Korra, Korra winked at her. Asami had caught Korra looking at her a couple of times during the meeting. Asami slightly blushed at her. But pushed the blush down so Korra couldn't see it but it was already to late. Korra smirked at Asami blushing. After everyone left, Korra and Asami starte to head to Asami's office. They sat in comfortable silence in the elevator.

As soon as Korra stepped into Asami's office. She was tackled into a kiss. Korra smirked and said getting right into it huh. Asami rolled her eyes and said of course. Have you done it with Mako! And Korra responded by saying no thankfully. Asami giggled but said Enough talk about Mako. Let's get into it. Korra says are you sure your office is soundproof because from our previous experiences, you are a little loud.

Asami rolled her eyes and said well you should be pleased with that. Korra giggles and says oh I am very much so happy with that.

Korra tackles into another kiss, but says enough talk. Asami started undressing Korra, but she got distracted by Korra's muscles and abs. Korra smirked and said take a picture it lasts longer. Asami ignores that comment and continued undressing Korra.

After a couple of seconds, Korra starts undressing Asami. She took a couple of seconds to admire Asami's seggsy body.

Asami smirked and mocked Korra and said take a picture it lasts longer. Korra gave her signature lopsided grin and said maybe I already have a couple of pictures.

Asami hit her on the shoulder playfully and continued making out with Korra. Korra soon started lowering her head down to Asami's puthy.

Korra used firebending to make her tongue warmer. Asami moaned from the conatct of Korra's tongue. Korra went in deeper with her tongue. Asami moaned even louder than last time. Korra smirked and went even deeper. Asami's juices came out all over Korra's tongue.

Korra backed away and laid on her back. Asami sat there and waited for her to come down. Asami then got up and got dressed and started working at her desk.

Korra sat in a seat across from Asami's desk . She was in deep thought about her feelings for Asami. She was deciding if she should tell Asami or not. One possibility was Asami would react positively or she would reject Korra.

Neither of them said anything they sat there in deep thought. They sat in comfortable silence. Korra then got up to leave. When she was walking out, Asami's assistant looked at Korra and blushed. Korra smirked and  said, I hope you know that wasn't me making all that noise in there. Asami's assistant blushed even more and turned away from Korra.

Korra went home and took a nap.
-------
Thanks for reading.
also i need some ideas on how korra should confess her feelings toward asami.

i will try to update at least once a week sometimes twice. i dont have a specific schedule to update bc of school so... 😅