chapter 5

Asami and Korra sit there watching tv sipping wine. Asami says Korra's name, and Korra turns her head to look at her with a puzzled look on her face. Asami calmy asks why she dated Kuvira. Korra says, Do you want the full truth or the simple version. Asami says full truth. 

Korra takes a deep breath and starts the story. We dated for a while, I threw myself out there which was a mistake. I dated her to keep me get over someone. But I was always invested in our relationship. Turns out that she was cheating on me. That broke me. And we needed up broken up.

They sit there in silence for a moment. Korra takes a leap and asks why Asami dated Mako. Asami responded by saying he is always there for me. And still is. Even if we get into a couple arguments. We always love each other.

It hurt Korra to have to listen to Asami saying she was still in love with Mako. She downed her wine. Why do you still stay with him if you don't love him? Why use me? Why? Why cant you see I have feelings for you?  Asami sat there shocked. She started yelling at Korra. I do love Mako. And how is it my fault you can't admit your feelings like a grown woman.

Korra didn't yell back because she knew it would make the situation worse. She simply stated, The only thing you are doing is hurting me and Mako. I didn't admit my feelings because you were in a steady relationship. And I wasn't going to ruin my friendship with you. Your just using me to get off and have sex. Sometimes I hope that you would stay and we could stay like that forever. But no you go back to Mako who doesn't even love you. And you dont love him.

Asami started fuming, yelling at Korra, To Get Out. Korra picked up here things and left. But before she left she said, When you come to your senses come find and talk to me. And She walked out and went Back to her apartment.  Asami went back to lay down in her bed. Her head so spinning from her thoughts. She started thinking about Mako, Korra could be right, I'm not in love with him anymore. Now that I think about it was I ever in love with him.

Then she started thinking about Korra. And how she confessed her feelings to her. But how far do those feelings go. What if we aren't meant to be anything. I cant believe I didn't notice earlier. Holy Shit, I am in Love with Korra. she quickly grabbed her keys and drove over to Korra's place. How did I not notice this earlier.

Once she got to Korra's place. She knocked on the door. Korra opened the door and said What. Asami asks if she can come in. Korra fully opens the door and steps aside. Korra says what did you come for. Asami says, I do love you and I was a idiot for not seeing that. Korra takes a deep breath and says, Thats nice but Your still together with Mako.

Korra continues by saying, When you are done with him come back and talk again. Also you can stay if you want since its late. You can have the bed.

Asami went to the bed and laid down and had a peaceful sleep.
-----------------
Sorry for not posting for a while and for a short chapter. I'll post more often.