Dora POV

Hola its Dora! Today is the first day of the last year of college! How exciting! I'm supposed to meet up with Boots, but I can't seem to find him anywhere? Can you tell me where Boots is? I'm just kidding, I'll go ask some of the other people in my school if they've seen him!

"Do you know where Boots is?" I ask.

"No sorry."

"Haven't seen him."

"Oh I saw him. I think he got off of the bus." One girl said as she pointed to the bus. Then I saw Boots talking with some of the people he was on the bus with. Let's run over and say hi to Boots!

"Hi Boots!"

"Hi Dora! Can you believe that this is our last year!" Boots said with a smile on his face.

"I know!"

"You know Dora what if something exciting would happen this year, you never know!" Boots said looking around everyone.

Do you think something exciting will happen in our last year of college? Well do you?

"Dora what were you thinking about, you just suddenly looked in another direction and just started talking to yourself?"

"Oh it was nothing. We should get to class!" I looked at Boots.

"Good idea! I hope Swiper isn't in our class this year. It would suck if for our last year we have him. He's notorious for stealing things. I don't want anything to get stolen."

"Yeah, but if he does end up in our class we will just have to be on high alert!" I said jokingly.

"True, we should get going." Boots says with a smile. We start walking to the class and take our seats. The teacher starts calling our names and me and Boots raise our hand when she calls us.

"Is Swiper here? Have any of you seen him?" The teacher asks the class.

"Oh dang we have him. Well, at least its only for one year, right?" Boots says to me.

"That's true!" Suddenly the door swings open and Swiper is standing in the doorway. He still wears that blue mask on his face and he has an orange and blue football jacket on.

"Oh Swiper I'm glad you were able to join us. You can take a seat beside Boots." The teacher said pointing to the empty desk beside Boots. Swiper swiftly makes his way to the desk, sits down and puts his feet up on the table.

"As this is a big school and we may also have some new students I want to start off with an icebreaker. So have a quick 10 minute chat with the desk closest to you and I will get our first lesson ready to go!" The teacher said. The only thing that was really bad was that I'm not the closest desk to Boots, the closest desk to him is.... Swiper!!! I wish you luck Boots.