Chapter 1: Megatron

"Alright, I have my luggage, I have my devices, and what else am I missing..." as the owner thinks for a bit and tries to remembers the most important thing, "Oh! my toothbrush!"

He runs up the stairs and grabs his toothbrush and stuffs it in his backpack. He runs back down stairs, grabs his luggage and leaves his house slamming his door with a loud bang. He enters the taxi and leaves his area to get to the airport.

"He is gone! I repeat, he is gone."

The rest of the toys hears the good news from the two Halo spartans through the walkie talkies and all are relieved. The Transformers gets up, transforms into their vehicle mode and drives off to where ever they desire. The megacontrux Halo and COD figures starts walking around their custom bases their owner had built for them, same with the Star Wars legos. The dinosaurs starts roaming their own territories, and even LEGO City starts functioning like a real city.

These toys lives in a big basement where their owner makes stop motion videos. He is not known, but when he comes back he will start making stop motions again. At the base of the Autobots, the robots toys were just doing their casual things. Enjoying, talking about their stories when their owner played with them or talked about crossovers with other toys when their owner was younger. Cliffjumper from the Transformers Prime toy line sees Jazz just chilling by a corner.

"Yo Jazz (Studio Series) wanna drive through LEGO City?" Cliffjumper asks, after he transformed back to his robot mode.

"Yeah, Im down for that." Jazz answered, as he leaned back, "Since, we a month all to ourselves."

They both walked out of their positions, until Ironhide (Studio Series) steps in their way, "Where are you two going?"

"Nowhere. We're just only driving through LEGO City." Cliffjumper complied. "We're not going to do anything stupid."

"You know rules, you are not allowed-"

"Yeah yeah, we know the rules, we can't be in our robot modes." Cliffjumper mimicked.

Meanwhile, at the Halo base a green spartan with the number 117 passes by two other spartans who were guarding a custom cave with lego bricks covering the hole that held dangerous creatures.

"Master Chief Sir!" as they stood up in a solider stance.

"No worries spartan I'm just passing through."

At the base of the Decepticons the three Megatron's were sitting at a round table discussing at a meeting TF5 Megatron, TF2 Megatron (Studio Series), and TF1 Megatron (Studio Series).

"It's time." TF5 Megatron said.

"Yes... it is... we should use all the time we need to draw out Optimus." TF2 Megatron suggested.

"WE SHOULD START BY DESTROYING LEGO CITY TO DRAW HIM OUT!!!" TF1 Megatron screamed as he pounded on the table.

"No, not yet... well at least not Lego City, I suggest we that we should make allies first." TF5 Megatron said.

"Like who?" TF2 Megatron asks.

"The Empire and the Covenant as such. They had suffered the same fate they will make great allies."

"Then I should start mobilizing the Decepticons." TF1 Megatron said.

"What about the other toys?" TF2 Megatron reminded, "If we do this how do we know Optimus isn't going to make allies himself."

"I suppose you are right." TF5 Megatron replied, "We should start by attacking the Halo base, you know a gift for the Covenant."

"Barricade!" TF1 Megatron shouted. (TF5 version)

"Yes, Lord Megatron." as Barricade kneels before him.

"Bring Blackout and Longhaul with you." TF1 Megatron said, "We will start attacking by tomorrow morning."