Chapter 2: Base Attack

In the next morning, the spartans and marines immediately woke up in theirs bunkers because they were called in by an unknown visitor. Master Chief went out of his bunker and sees a helicopter just sitting in the middle of their base, as the other UNSC soldiers walked towards it at a distance. Master Chief ordered the other spartans to get in the vehicles and form a circle around it.

Master Chief went to the captains quarters and waken up Captain Keyes.

"Captain, you should see this." Master Chief said.

Captain Keyes glances at the helicopter through the window and he ordered Chief to gather round the rest of the UNSC. Keyes asks Chief how long it stood there and Chief replied to him with a nod. Captain Keyes grunted and went out of his quarters himself and shouted at the helicopter. "Blackout state your business here." and as he shouted, Captain Keyes sees warthogs flying through the air smashing into another warthog.

Blackout (Leader Class Studio Series) then transforms into his full robot mode and grabs the nearest warthog and smashes it into another. Blackout stomps on the ground, kicking and grabbing destroying the entire base. Master Chief is stunned of what's happening, the base is under attack by the Transformers. Blackout walks around the base destroying anything in his path.

Longhaul busts through the roof of where their Scorpions tanks are and Longhaul destroys them. Noble 6 happens to be inside and as he watched Longhaul causes havoc, Noble 6 gets inside the Scorpion, other UNSC soldiers hops on the sides of the tank and they escaped.

Barricade smashes into a bunker and wrecks everything inside to drive UNSC out. Agent Locke and his team helps anyone as much as they can. "Someone help!" scream a marine who is stuck underneath the warthog. Locke quickly runs to him and pulls the marine out.

"Come on marine! we need to get to safety!" Master Chief yelled.

"But, Chief what about-"

Master Chief looks at caves, but they must leave it unprotected. Master Chief and the other UNSC gets inside the Mammoth and they start to drive off. The rest of the UNSC gets into any available vehicle they can and they rode on the highways that connects all the bases including Lego City. Master Chief looks behind his shoulder just watching the Decepticons destroying the base.