Chapter 12

~2 months later~

"MOTLEY, MOTLEY, MOTLEY!!!"
That's the sound of the massive audience at the bands biggest gig yet.
Girls lifting up their shirts, their boyfriends getting majorly pissed, and then there's me watching my boyfriend and our friends.
"Thanks for coming guys, it was fucking awesome!" Vince said while thrusting his fist into the air.
The show had ended and the boys were running off the stage, dripping sweat.
Tom was standing next to me eating a sub as usual, "You guys did great, even better than the last show!"
"Fuck yeah!" Tommy yelled.
I walked over to Nikki and wrapped my arms around his torso.
"Hey baby," Nikki eyes were glassed over, I wish he would stop drinking.
I was about to ask him if everything was okay but a very loud voice interrupted me,
"WHO'S READY TO FUCKING PARTY!"
Ozzy was sitting on the ground with a bottle of vodka balancing between his fingers.
"Hell yeah man!" Nikki slurred.
"Uhh...Nikki...are you sure you want to be going out tonight," I looked at everyone and realized no one was really paying attention.
"I'll see you back at the room baby," Nikki said with his hand on my lower back, pushing me slightly forward towards the door.
I didn't know what to say so I just left.
——————
i'm sure you're confused so i'll catch you up.
~2 months ago~
Nikki and I were doing great, Amanda and Vince we're doing great, everything was great.
I was eventually all healed and went back to work with mandy, the guys were getting more and more gigs and were starting to become way bigger than anyone expected.
The bigger the gig, the more drugs and alcohol the guys got into. Mandy and I didn't think anything of it at first because I mean it's apart of the lifestyle but over time we started to worry.
Over the next month and a half the boys had become really really big. They were going to be going to a huge gig at the end of the month.
"What the hell is your problem, can't you just be happy!" Vince was screaming when I came into the apartment from grocery shopping.
"I am happy for you, I just don't want to have to worry about where you are when you're gone for hours and don't let me know if you're dead, alive, with another girl, or whatever!" Mandy yelled back.
I put the groceries down on the counter and walked over to them putting myself in between their bodies.
"Stop guys, seriously." I said putting my hands out to create distance.
"Whatever I'm done." Vince said, grabbing his jacket. He was basically running to the door when Mandy yelled at him.
"Fine, I was fucking done way before you were!" Vince picked his pace up again and slammed the door as he left.
Mandy dropped to her knees.
"We just broke up."
She buried her face in her hands and i pulled her to me and hugged her body.

Mandy left before Vince got back that day, she was going to stay at one of our friends houses for a little while. I offered to go with her but she said that I needed to stay for Nikki and try to keep him from killing himself. I would go over to see Mandy every other day plus the hours at work so for a while nothing really changed...Until it did.
Nikki and I's relationship started to become more of a casual thing than an actual relationship. Over time he stopped asking how my day was, he stopped coming home at night, he stopped coming by when I was at work....he stopped caring.
So when he asked me to go on the big tour with him I thought that was a way of him saying he cared or that he missed me.
I guess I was wrong.