Chapter 4

Next chapter on the next day, or night, for me. I'm not gonna be taking any long pauses again. I'll try, at least. Anyway, let's begin.

(2nd Person POV)

So far, today hasn't been very interesting. You were currently watching a man with probably drugs in his coffee run around the room and explain things about Remnant's history to the students. He has spiky, green hair, a white shirt and yellow tie, and black pants. Your attention was more focused on Jaune, who fell asleep.

Mr. Drugs: "Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution--more properly known as the Faunus War--," he ran up to his desk and the map behind it, "humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." He pointed to Menagerie on the map, then appeared in front of his desk after taking a sip of his coffee. "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" He zipped around the classroom again, sipping his coffee and talking again, "Now! Have any of you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?"

Multiple students raised their hands, and after a few moments, Ms. Rabbit joined them.

Mr. Drugs: "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" He took yet another sip of his coffee and spoke again, "I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?"

Weiss raised her hand, and was instantly called on.

Mr. Drugs: "Yes?"

Weiss: "The battle at Fort Castle!"

Mr. Drugs: "Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?"

Cardin flicked a paper football into Jayne's head, startling him and waking him up. You softly growled at this and began to build up Nightmare Flames in your mouth. Instead of shooting them instantly, you remembered what your father had told you. His words were, "Never attack unless it is necessary. Attempt to calm the situation down instead of escalating it further." The flame died down, and you snuggled into Ruby's hood to ignore everything around you. Unfortunately, that didn't work.

Jaune: "Hey!"

Mr. Drugs: "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! EXCELLENT! What is the answer?"

Jaune: "Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... That the Faunus..." He looked behind Mr. Drugs and to Ms. Warrior, who coughed starting making motions to give him the answer. "...had over that guy's stuff..." Ms. Warrior made her hands into a shape like binoculars around her eyes, a bad choice. Jaune isn't that smart, goes for the most obvious answer to her motions, and says, "Uhh... Binoculars!"

Jaune smiled at his answer. The rest of the class started laughing at him and Mr. Drugs took another sip of his coffee, making you wonder how much was in there, and what was in it. Ms. Warrior sighed and slapped a hand to her forehead as Cardin laughed and slammed his fist in the desk. Mr. Drugs went back to his desk.

Mr. Drugs: "Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!"

You knew this wouldn't end well.

Cardin: "Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier."

Mr. Drugs shook his head at this.

Ms. Warrior: "You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?"

Cardin: "What? You got a problem?"

Ms. Warrior: "No, I have the answer. It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfeft sight in the dark."

Cardin growls in response. You loved this, but not how it was going to end.

Blake: "General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured." She turned to Cardin and continued, "Perhaps of he'd payed attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure."

Right after she said that last part, Cardin got up with his fists clenched. Thankfully, Mr. Drugs stepped in and stopped him.

Mr. Drugs: "Mr. Winchester! Please take your seat." Jaune laughed at him, causing Mr. Drugs to go to him, too. "You and Mr. Arc can BOTH see me after class for additional readings." He took another, final sip of coffee for this class.

Jaune: "Oohhhh..."

Mr Drugs: "Now! Moving on!"

You couldn't hear anything else being said because you were already gone. Ms. Warrior, Nora, and Ren stopped at the door, but you couldn't hear what was being said.

(Timeskip, still 2nd POV)

Team RWBY was getting ready to go to bed, you snuggled into Ruby's arms as she clipped the Charm onto her tank top.

Tomorrow, you would be getting ready for your trip to Forever Falls. You had the feeling that something important would happen tomorrow, but you didn't really care. All you wanted right now was to sleep. And so, you did.

844 words for this chapter. I had to skip the last part of the episode because Team RWBY wasn't involved in that, and you can't leave them because of the Charm. It may be 3rd person, but it's still focusing on you. Would that be 1st person? 2nd? Someone please tell me and I'll edit the chapters so they can be right.

Anyway, I'm going to end this here. Goodbye, for now.