3/12/20

i got george dandelions on minecraft

i couldn't ship him real dandelions, well maybe i could, but that's for later. he really liked them. he said something along the lines of "yOu didNt hAvE to!!" and twerked in minecraft.

when i pointed out he was twerking he said "then throw money at me bitch" and i did. yes, i'm a simp, you can fuck off now

my mom called today. she said my father wanted to speak to me. he said i was a disappointment and my job wasn't good enough, as he does.

i didn't pay attention really, i just muttered small "yes"'s and "mhm"'s every now and then. he didn't really give a fuck so neither did i. when i was little i remember him threatening me that if i ever said i liked the same gender or i was another gender he would immediately call it bullshit and disown me. i know, what a nice man. truly a gentleman!

i had a conversation with tommy. he said hello. i said hello back. we then started talking about the smp and that stuff, so that doesn't really matter.

i searched up more pictures of george. oh holy shit fuck this man is perfect.

i just imagined. the pale complexion. the light shade of pinkish-red that dusted his upper cheekbones when i said something to make him flustered. soft lips. soft lips against mi- no, no no no - fuck that shit no we aren't going there.

the fluffy brunet hair on top of his small little head. it looked perfect. he looked perfect. his smile. his humour. him next to me. him in my arms. me holding him as he sle- NO.

but still..
i sighed. before i knew it, i was opening my phone and typing something out.

"i want to read so could you guys give me suggestions of things to read on wattpad or ao3? i'm looking for dnf so that's fine." send tweet.

yeah, george might think it's suspicious, but we did this everyday. me him and sapnap literally read a fanfiction about me and him having way worse fantasies than this. but i related to the fanfiction, that was the bad thing.

soon, replies were flooding in. perfect. i just clicked on a random one, avoiding smut, and read it.

today i spent 20 hours reading fanfiction about me and my best friend being deeply in love and i couldn't give a fuck about it.

that night i also asked george his address and sent him dandelions

did i have any regrets? no that was the best day of my life wdym

word count: 441

this feels rushed but fuck it