17/12/20

i haven't wrote in this for so long but

more content poggers

the other day, i said poggers in front of tommy and he started swearing at me. basically, what he said was:

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHOTIC BITCH WHO THE FUCK- i'm so sorry, what i meant was, i'm more of a pogchamp man myself."

when i told george and sapnap about it later that night, we started doing impressions of tommy and my lungs basically collapsed. sapnap said something along the lines of, "OI YOU'RE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND INNIT LOVE?" and george said, "oi it's a bit rude of you to threaten me with that knife innit bruv?"

george knew more about "british culture" so he knew what tommy would say, and it was hilarious. he said he would be wilbur, sapnap would be tubbo and i would be tommy, so we did that.

he's so i don't have to type shit out and be repetitive:
george/wilbur: this text
sapnap/tubbo: this text
me/tommy: this text

"hello niki, how's your day going?"
"ELLO BIG MAN IS THAT A WOMAN I SEE YOU TALKING TO?"
"tommy calm down it's just n-"
"TOMMY FUCK OFF WE'RE JUST FRIENDS YOU STUPID FUCKING GREMLIN CHILD WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE THIS WAY?"
"IF YOU DON'T APOLOGISE TO ME I WILL GO TO BRIGHTON AND START STABBING SHIT UP I'LL SHANK YOUR MUM IN THE ALLEYWAYS AND SHIT"

after that we all just laughed, my lungs collapsing again. people wonder how my lungs are intact, i kind of see why they think that now.

a few hours after we got off call, it was around four am for me. i decided to tweet something, something stupid that my sleep deprived brian thought off.

yeah that was a mistake

tommy also replied "how am i meant to get a girlfriend when georgenotfound has dream, austin, the queen and so many more people"

tubbo replied saying "what does hot mean and why does this tweet look so scuffed ??"

sapnap, quackity and karl replied "VOUCH!!!"

wilbur replied "simp behaviour"

philza replied "why" and i replied "remember when you were listening to a song called fuck her gently" and he went dark

i fell asleep afterwards, waking up to 9 missed calls from sapnap, 2 missed calls from bad, 3 missed calls from karl, 5 missed calls from tommy, and 7 missed calls from my mother

oh shit i fucked up

i called sapnap back first because he's sapnap, and he answered immediately. "dream you bitch, i thought you died, anyway, explain the tweet" i was confused, forgetting what i had said then remembering.

"oh shit." was all i could say. "yeah, you fucked up big time." he answered jokingly, muttering the lyrics of big time rush

after that call, i answered my mother as she was probably just as worried as sapnap, well, a little less worried than sapnap. "so you finally got a boyfriend?" were the words she greeted me with.

after explaining that we were just friends, i rang tommy. "BIG D, D MONEY - help me. tubbo won't stop asking what georgenotfound is hot means. he doesn't understand and said that it's very cold in england so it doesn't make sense. i don't get what's going on in his 'ead."

i told him to just tell tubbo it means georgenotfound will steal his girlfriend, so he did. tubbo was even more confused as he didn't have a girlfriend but i let tommy fix that one.

after that, i fell back asleep.