Roommate

After the lunch....

"Me and your father have to leave for a while because of our work. You can take wonwoo for a tour around this house or just go to the beach, okay?" said Mrs Myoui. Mina smiled and nodded.

Half an hour later, they left. "Oh, I'm so tired and sleepy." mina chuckled at wonwoo who just yawned. "come, let's go upstairs. I'll send you to your room." mina held wonwoo's hand and walked together to the third floor.

But... Mina actually didn't know which one his room was. She looked around. There's two guest room in that floor, her room and the room where she played games. She went to the two guest rooms but both were locked. Then, she called her maids.

"wait... MY MOM SAID WHATTT?!" the maid grinned at her. Wonwoo got flustered but it's just because the maid was there. Mina can't believe her parents actually let wonwoo use her room instead of the guest room.

"Are you sure that order is from my mom?" the maid nodded. Mina thought she was joking but there's no 'joking' look in her face. Mina gulped. She can't believe she didn't let wonwoo to spend the night at her apartment, only to sleep with him in  her parents' house.

"All of Sir Wonwoo's belongings are already in your room, miss." mina sighed and nodded and with that, mina brought wonwoo to her room.

"gosh, i still can't believe this." mina stopped in front of her room. She turned to look at wonwoo only to see him grinning at her. "what's with the face?"

"well, this trip has become more and more exciting." he smirked and walked into mina's room first. Mina froze on the spot. "Yah! What do you mean by that?!" wonwoo looked around the room.

"your room is big so I don't think it's an issue if we share it. Look! Your bed is too huge for only one person." wonwoo threw himself on the bed.

Mina eyed him. "Jeon-San, you're going to sleep on the sofa over there, not on my bed." wonwoo looked at mina in disbelieved.

"on the sofa?! You have this huge bed and I've to sleep on the sofa?! That's so ridiculous!" mina smiled. "Nope, it's not. I don't care wonwoo. You have to sleep on the sofa. This is my room. My room, my rule."

Wonwoo stared at her and then smirked. "are you perhaps feeling embarrassed to sleep with me? Scared, huh?" teased wonwoo. Mina gulped. She's indeed felt worried and scared.

Wonwoo was an unpredictable person. It scared her sometimes... But let's kept it cool!

"Me? Scared of you? Of course not, why should I be scared of you." mina was kind of regretting the words she uttered just now because wonwoo walked closer to her after hearing it.

"what are you doing? Stop!" said mina when her back has reached the wall. Wonwoo blocked with his hands to prevent mina from escaped.

"Oh, i think you should be scared of me. Wanna know why? because I'm dangerous." mina looked down. She's not brave enough to look into wonwoo's eyes.

"Do you remember my Light a Flame performance with the others?? I guess you can just judge how dangerous I am by that performance. Do not say that you aren't there since my eyes are on you the whole time, you know..."

Mina froze again... Light a Flame performance.....

Of course she remembered that performance. She's so in love with him at that time. He looked so hot. So different from the nerdy wonwoo.

Yep... Mina could not deny that she's really really scared now. "Okay, I'm scared of you. Mingyu and DK even remind me to sleep in different room from you because they said you're... Dangerous..."

Wonwoo chuckled... Not cutely, but... He chuckled, teasingly.... Aaaaaaaaa

"Well, that's true but since your mom... Opss! Our mom want me to use your room then I can't disobey her. It is my pleasure to follow that order." said wonwoo.

'Gosh, what's wrong with this guy... One minute, he's being a cute and lovely boyfriend and now.... I can't even describe it... This is not just dangerous... but it's beyond than dangerous...' thought mina.

"shall we continue the tour around the house?" mina changed the topic quickly. She just wanted to get away from him. Well, not that 'away', just a few steps away so that her hearts would beat back to normal pace.

Right now, she feels as if she shared the same air with wonwoo since their nose were so close. Sometimes when wonwoo talked, his nose brush hers...

"why don't you look at me?"

Oh no...

"u-uh... I-I..."

Wonwoo suddenly laughed. "my girlfriend is so cute!!" then, he kissed mina's nose before leaving for toilet. Mina sit on her bed.

'we've just arrived... And now he.... *sigh* I can't imagine what would happen for the next two weeks here...'

Hello~
Sorry for the hiatus TT
This semester have just ended so I'm much more free now. I hope I can end this book before next sem start ><

Thank you for your support for this book!! I did check the notifications quite often. So happy with the amount of readers this book received TT... So happy!!

Thank you and love you guys so much!! Enjoy your day <3