Part 6

Pink arches her back, dropping her jaw.

"Ungh!" she wines. She digs her nails into the skin of White's palm, rolling her hips back and forth. White slows down and opens her eyes, watching Pink squirm in her hand. She closes her eyes again and places the tip of her tongue against Pink's entrance before slowly inserting it, careful not to hurt her.

Pink gasps and hitches her breath, unable to make a sound. White lets her tongue sit inside her for a moment, allowing her to adjust. She soon begins steadily pushing her tongue in and out, curling it upwards.

"Auh! Sh-shit—" Pink chokes. She plops on her back and wraps her legs around White's jaw, impulsively pulling her in deeper. White picks up the pace and thrusts her tongue harder before pressing her thumb against Pink's breasts, feeling her nipples get hard.

Pink begins panting and bucks her hips, urging for more. She pulls herself forward, feeling White's tongue deeper inside of her. She suddenly sits up and gets off of White's palm, sitting above White's lips with her legs planted on each side of the corners of her mouth. She hurriedly begins bouncing up and down, trying to bring herself closer to her peak.

White travels her palm down to her folds, rubbing between them. She massages her clit, her breathing getting heavy.