Part 9

White lays there panting heavily as a wave of shivers shot through her body. Pink exhales deeply and plops down onto the floor, feeling equally exhausted.

"Oh..." White begins. "My sweet little Pink...you are wonderful," White sighs, a large grin spreading across her face. She sits up on her palms and looks down at Pink. "You poor thing," she giggles. She scoops Pink up into her palm and stands up as a fresh coat of light encases her body again. Pink sits up and stretches, allowing herself to lean back against White's fingers. She looks up at her Diamond with a sweet smile.

"Hmhmhm..." White giggles again. "For a minute there you were pretending like you had no idea what was happening but I know better than that, Starlight. I can see right through you, you spunky little thing," White chirps, giving her a wink. Pink silently laughs and slightly covers her face.

"Remember..next time you're feeling angry or overwhelmed, you know exactly who to go to. Mommy will take care of you," White purrs. "For now, you can relax while I take care of some things in the lab," White says. She places Pink down in one of her large chairs and turns the laboratory lights on, proceeding with the rest of her day.