🖤First Date: Hwang Hyunjin🖤

You and Hyunjin set up a coffee date for the day after you met. You wake up around 7 am and start getting ready. Your phone goes off and you check to see that Hyunjin had texted you.

- Good morning!

- Ready for today?

- Totally. I'm so excited!

- Me too!

- I'll be at your apartment in about an hour.

- Alright. I'll be waiting for you.

You get dressed, put on some makeup, and do your hair. You put your shoes on and then hear a knock on your door. You answer it and see Hyunjin.

"Hey Y/N! You look nice today," Hyunjin tells you. 

"Thank you! You look good too. I just have to grab my bag and then we can leave."

You get your things and then make the short walk to the cafe at the end of your street. You enter the shop and stand in line with Hyunjin, talking with him while awaiting your turn at the counter. The line begins to shorten and a few minutes later it's time for you to order.

"How can I help you today?" the barista asks.

"Can I get a medium iced Americano?" Hyunjin says.

"Yes, and for you?"

"A hot coffee with cream and sugar and a glazed donut," you say."

"Ooo, a donut for me too!" Hyunjin tells the barista.

"Okay, so, one iced Americano, one hot coffee with cream and sugar, and two glazed donuts?"

"Yes," you say.

"Alright, that'll be 8893.64 won."

Hyunjin pays for the food and you step aside to wait for your order. Another worker hands you your drinks and donuts and you find a place to sit down. You sip on your coffee and chat with Hyunjin while eating. You get to know each other and sit in the coffee shop long after finishing your food. You talk about everything from music to your childhood and eventually have to end the date because Hyunjin had to head into work. You set up another time to meet up and then go your separate ways.