🖤First Date: Lee Felix🖤

After the awards show, Felix tracks you down backstage.

"Hey, Y/N. Congrats on your win! I was just wondering if I could maybe get your number?"

"Yeah, sure. Hand me your phone."

You give him your number and start texting with him during the next couple of days. You agree to go out on a date after Felix asks you and then set up a time to meet. You get dressed and drive over to the hotel that Felix is staying at. You see him waiting for you outside and wave him over to your car. He gets in and buckles his seat belt.

"Hey, Felix. How's your day been?" you ask, pulling out of the parking lot.

"It's been good, Y/N. I'm happy that I get to see you again."

"I'm happy too."

"Where are we going?"

"I was thinking about going to an arcade to play some games. There's a massive one downtown that I haven't been to yet."

"Sounds awesome."

You chat while driving and eventually make it to the arcade. You get inside and pay for a bucket of tokens. You go around to each of the games and have fun trying to beat each other's scores. After playing every game you collect all of your tickets and redeem them for prizes. You order some pizza and sit down at a table in the dining area. You talk and eat and brag about the games you won. Felix ends up giving you the large plush bear that he got with his tickets. You hug him as a thanks and then drive him back to his hotel. He gives you another hug and you go home smiling, the bear sitting in the passenger's seat.