t w e n t y - o n e

Taehyung isn't sure what time it is when he hears his bedroom door open. But he hears Jeongguk shuffling in before the left side of the bed dips under his weight.

Taehyung doesn't move as Jeongguk puts his arm around his waist. Letting him wrap his cold legs around his warm ones.

"Are you drunk?" He asks after Jeongguk settles in. His voice is soft and heavy with sleep.

"No," Jeongguk responds quietly. His breath hitting the back of Taehyung's neck and sending chills down his spine.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks closing his eyes. Ignoring the way his heartbeat accelerates even in his state of fatigue.

"I don't wanna be alone," Jeongguk whispers tracing his fingers over Taehyung's baby bump. "I'm sorry for~"

"Shh." Taehyung shushes placing his hand over Jeongguk's. "It doesn't matter."

"It does~"

"Not right now." The brunette says in dismissal. "It's okay."

Jeongguk sighs softly as he hugs Taehyung closer. Closing his eyes as his presence alone brought him peace and comfort. "I love you, Tae."

"I believe you, Gguk."

~The next morning...~

    "Get up, Jeongguk. We're going to be late."

    "I'm up."

Taehyung huffs as he continues to get dressed. Pouting at himself in the mirror as he pulls his shirt over his bump. "You guys are making me look huge this morning."

He tried not to think so negatively about the growing size of his bump. Because he knew it meant the twins were healthy. But it was still hard seeing himself pregnant when it was the last thing he ever expected to happen.

    "Jeongguk you have two minutes and I'm calling Namjoon to take me to my appointment." The brunette says walking out of the room. "I said two minutes!"

    "I'm up! Jesus fucking christ." Jeongguk groans from the bedroom.

Taehyung chuckles as he runs his fingers through his hair in an attempt to make it look presentable. He hears Jeongguk stumbling out of bed before he hears him dragging to his room.

    "One minute!" He calls, mostly just to piss Jeongguk off further.

    "Do you think I'm a fucking magician? Give me five minutes!" The ravenette calls before closing his room door. Still mumbling profanities to himself as he goes to get ready.

Taehyung smiles as he walks to the kitchen. "Today's a Wednesday, you guys. So that means on Friday you'll be twenty weeks. And that means we're pretty much halfway through."

Taehyung's been talking to the twins a lot more since reading somewhere that the most significant sound the twins will hear is his voice. He wants them to recognize it when he enters his third trimester.

    "If your other daddy doesn't hurry up we're leaving without him." He says pouring a cup of coffee. "What's taking him so long, hm?"

As if on cue Jeongguk walks into the living room dressed in his usual getup. His hair disheveled and his eyes puffy with sleep.

    "Good morning, sunshine." Taehyung chuckles as he takes his vitamins.

Jeongguk mumbles a response as he sits down to pull on his shoes.

Taehyung grabs the cup of coffee he poured and walks over to Jeongguk. Sitting it on the coffee table in front of him before kissing the top of his head.