❣️

" I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS

" I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? "

sasha carmichael is an enigma to say the least. the only things she allows people to know about her are her interests in a successful career at the american ballet company and the things they shouldn't do if they don't want to piss her off. any attempt at getting close to her has been shut down before it could start. she's the last person anyone in their right mind would want to make a friend out of.

violette havenglow, or vee as she insists everyone calls her, is the new girl in town. oblivious to whatever reputation all the residents have with one another. she's a force of nature, in a good way. the kind of bright and beautiful light this town needs every once in a while to keep it fresh and interesting. she is also a raging optimist and someone who only sees the bad sides of others after experiencing the worst they can give for herself.

these two dancers sound like polar opposites, the kind who would only be together because they've got classes scheduled at the same time.

and maybe that's how the universe wants it to be. but what the universe shows and what vee sees in sasha are two entirely different things. she intends to make it work and add another name to her list of friends while sasha is pulling out all the stops to build her walls higer than ever.

" THE UNKNOWN. FAILURE. AND YOU... "

DAISY RAINE!

DAISY RAINE!

i'm excited about this book! please make sure you read these messages at the bottom, i'll be asking for comments in exchange for updates because i feel better knowing people actually read my stuff. don't be a ghost reader! and commenting "update" doesn't count, say something about the chapter or give me tips or tell me something about you! i'd love to make some friends out of my readers.