𖧵10

˚ ⠀ ⠀ ⊹ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ˚ ⠀

➹ ⠀ ⠀   ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀  ⠀ ⠀  ⠀ ⠀ ➷

Yeonjun's P.O.V

Ryujin rested after hitting Beomgyu on his back and explained her sudden action in a form of a question. "Why'd you fetch Yeonjun if you already know that there was fire??" Yuna immediately understood her point as she added her statement. "Yeah! You probably started it and pretended that you were about to fetch him!!"

"You punk! How dare you abuse me!!" Beomgyu shouted in pain, not minding the accusations against him. His blood is now slowly trickling down his body and is dripping once it reaches the hem of his stained uniform. "FYI, you're also a punk." Ryujin said whilst looking at Beomgyu tiringly as he yelled when particles from the flame touched his open wounds.

"He deserves it." I heard Taehyun said those words with a deadly stare, not giving any pity in his tone of voice. This made Beomgyu boil again and his skin was giving a hint of red not because of blood but because of anger. "How can you say that???" Beomgyu still tried to shout his words even if he was already weak on his knees plus the fact that he was panting.

"'Cause you're the one who has bad intentions here, not Yeonjun." Taehyun answered Beomgyu's question as he looked at me and back to him. "You sure it's me? Or maybe it's the guy who's holding a bear that isn't his." Beomgyu said with a devilish smile that is both attractive and scary at the same time.

Instead of showing us that he is a victim of Ryujin's act of violence, he is acting in a way that shows proof of why Ryujin thought of him as the arsonist. Going back to what he just said, all of us looked at the bear in Taehyun's pocket. Now Ryujin's distress came to a limit as she messes her hair from the feeling of frustration.

"So what if this bear isn't mine?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu and base on his tone of voice, he was slowly becoming a prey of his own fear. "Do you even know who's the owner of that doll?" Beomgyu kept on asking questions that divert our attention from him to Taehyun. And without any hesitations, he answered him without stuttering, full of conviction in his sentence.

"This bear belongs to Yeonjun." Taehyun answered while everyone who was listening to the two looked at me, even Ryujin. Yes, the bear is mine, Taehyun is right, well, if we look at it more, he is partially correct. "So are you tryna say that you started the fire?" Once again, Beomgyu was giving his best devilish smile despite the pain in his back.

My tired brain still tried to process what he was pointing out when he continued. "Did you bring me to Yeonjun's classroom to steal the bear and me getting burned???" For the first time, Beomgyu did not accuse me of being a liar and instead, accused someone else, and that someone is Taehyun. "But you said you were at the library." Chaeryeong reminded not just him but also us about his statement.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Yeah, we met at the library, and guess what, he was reading a book about fire." Beomgyu replied with his blood scattering around him plus some bits on his face, not waiting for Taehyun's side anymore. "Ryujin! Look out!!" Chaeryeong shouted out loud to Ryujin startling the girl. The high heat of the blue flame managed to melt the ends of the bars of this cage and as Ryujin looked behind, the bars fell almost killing her.

"I'm telling you guys! Just pick Beomgyu!! We're running out of time!!!" Taehyun insisted us to believe that Beomgyu is the liar even after he got exposed with the book and bear that has a connection to him and the fire. "Yah Taehyun! Stop this!! Stop lying!!!" Beomgyu shouted back at the boy who was accusing him. I am actually surprised with the strength he still has even after the pain Ryujin made him experience with the hammer.

"I ain't lying! You are! I asked you to help me find Yeonjun but you turned your back when the fire was burning!!!" Taehyun shouted those words with all his might and power even after the traumatizing event a while ago. But it made me think, why did he look for me? I remembered what Lia said about our friendship. But I am still not yet sure about it just by looking at how we hate each other so much.

Not to mention the attention seekers who are Beomgyu and Ryujin, plus the fact that Soobin hates both my friend Lia and our other leader Yeji. "That's it! Beomgyu's the liar!!" Yuna had enough and voted for Beomgyu, waiting for Ryujin to continue to bloody hurt him. "Shut up Yuna!" Beomgyu's mouth tried to stop everyone who is accusing him as the culprit.

"I still think it's Yeji." Soobin never changed his vote for Yeji and is determined to prove to us that Yeji is the liar after surviving the chains on her neck. "Ryujin what are you waiting for??? Decide!!" Hueningkai pressured the poor girl who was getting more confused with our mixed opinions. Her eyes wandered around her whilst our breathing became a bit abnormal as the smoke was slowly wrapping around our throats which causes us to cough.

"I'm tired of you not picking Yeonjun you know?" Beomgyu's anger never left him as he accused me again right after Taehyun. "Why do I even have to listen to you??" Ryujin asked Beomgyu in an irritating tone that was very obvious to us. "'Cause he has bad intentions!" Beomgyu reminded her again about one of the things he said since our second mission started.

"Oh the part where Yeonjun tried to kill you? You think I'm still gonna believe that??" Ryujin still with an irritated tone, continued communicating with her mortal enemy. "He has another bad intention." Beomgyu stated that made the others roll their eyes as they are done hearing him out again. Slowly, the cage was becoming slanted and is ready to fall on us anytime soon.

It gave fear to us knowing that we have limited time, and the flame was turning into a monster, ready to devour everything inside the circle. "You really wanna know what it is?"  Beomgyu tried to tease Ryujin as if nothing painful happened to him earlier. Oh what is this guy up to right now?? What kind of intention of mine does he know that he keeps accusing me??

"Just tell us already!" Ryujin finally shouted at him, hoping this mess could be over and that she can choose a liar among us. My eyebrows met and my small monolid eyes squinted waiting for a statement to come out from his mouth. The circulation and flow of my systems continued to work despite the high heat until my small eyes opened wide after hearing Beomgyu's accusation.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"He wants to steal Soobin's position as a leader."

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╲⠀╲⠀╲             ╲

⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆ ⠀          ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ★

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Dalla Dalla
-They look at my looks alone and say I'm a punk.

Can't You See Me?
-You turn your back when the fire is burning.

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯