foreword

epigraph

nothing is eternal. not suffering and certainly not happiness. 

dedication 

to Artemis, for being with me throughout this journey and helping me with everything. 

[silvertongue_20]

to my readers, for motivating me throughout.

introduction

the idea to this book came to me on a fine summer day when I was walking down the road. Still a new author, I had no idea it would develop and grow into what it is today. I'd started it around four years ago (in 2018) while working on two other novels that I now cringe at. I finished a draft of it last year, but now, I've unpublished the draft and have decided to rewrite the story. 

author's note

when I started this book years ago, I had never thought it would grow into what it is today-one of my favorite wips and a series that I love with all my heart and soul.

hope you guys enjoy this journey with Tristan and Avery as much as I enjoyed writing it.

any and all constructive criticism is appreciated. 

disclaimer

if you are reading this book on any site other than wattpad, you are likely at risk of malware attack. please proceed to www.wattpad.com to read this book safely and for free. 

copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, message me, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator."

inspiration

although no single book inspired this one, there is one book on wattpad that is one of my favorite court-intrigues of all time and one that I heavily draw inspiration from when writing this novel- A Grace of Crowns by Amanda-Mae

thank you Amanda, for the masterpiece you have created and shared. 

 ◈