001| 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

December 19

The cool breeze of the morning air, swept through the snowy streets of Japan.

In the oddly silent building of the Class A alliance dorm room, class representative Iida Tenya, a tall and built male sporting navy colored glasses opened the unlocked door to their humble abode. He was to start his usual morning jog when a pastel green letter in the doorstep caught his attention.

Looking around for anyone who must've left it, Iida gingerly picked it up, looking for the sender's address.

To Bakugo Katsuki

Written in the back, the name of his classmate, the receiver of the letter.

Iida went back inside, wanting to immediately give the letter to its specific owner, dismissing his daily routine just this once.

The entirety of class A was almost awake, all sitting or slouching in the dining room as the one in charge makes breakfast for today.

Quite luckily, it was Bakugo in charge of making breakfast that fateful day.

"Bakugo!" Called the engine quirked male "A letter came for you."

The second he uttered those words, his classmate's demeanor changed from tired and sleepy immediately to curious and a bit confused.

"Eh? Looks like you've got a secret admirer Bakubro!" Teased Kirishima, his usual spiky red hair down and messy as he just got out of bed.

"Maybe it's just a letter from his parents." Shrugged Yaoyorozu, thinking logically, however Kirishima is correct-

"Hah? The old hag would never bother writing a fucking letter." Bakugo interrupted emerging from the kitchen. "Give." He demanded Iida in which the male hesitantly handed the pastel green envelope to the ash blond who was now waving the spatula the was holding aggressively, arguing with the rest of his classmates.

After serving and eating breakfast, Bakugo excused- well more like dumped his dishes in the dishwasher and walked back to his room ignoring the catcalls and teasing he was receiving from the idiots who call themselves his friends.

Now in his room, he sat on his desk scowling at the envelope in his hands.
If this was a prank, he was sure as hell he'll kill the one who initiated it. However, if what Kirishima said was right- a secret admirer, Katsuki felt his heart race, heh. Someone finally smart enough to acknowledge his awesomeness.

Opening the envelope, he retrieved a neatly folded parchment paper. Gently opening the flaps, he read over what was written.

Dear Bakugo Katsuki,

So far so good

I don't know if you're currently reading this letter or you've thrown it in the trash, but how are you today? You are probably wondering why I'm writing this letter amidst of our institute's winter break. Well, to simply answer that, a̶ f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ o̶f̶ m̶i̶n̶e̶ f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶ m̶e̶ t̶o̶ w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ a̶ l̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ f̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶u̶t̶ I̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶d̶ y̶o̶u̶  I like you. Is that not enough of a reason for me to express my feelings towards you using the method of writing?

Look, I'm not good with feelings because... First of all, ew-

Katsuki chuckled at the writing he can relate, he's not good with feelings either.

- and second of all, I have absolutely no idea why I started liking someone like you.

He frowned, okay he was not liking to where this letter was going to.

As  someone from the hero course, some of your actions may deem... Villainous per say. You're rather egotistical, arrogant, angry, loud. I wonder, why do I even like you in the first place?

'Does this person genuinely like him or are they just dissing him?' Katsuki thought furrowing his brows in anger and confusion as he proceeded to read the next paragraph.

Maybe it's because of your bravery and your determination. I guess that's what draws me to you.... Your confidence too, s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ I̶ l̶a̶c̶k̶  and I admire that.

I admire that you still fight for what you believe in despite being antagonized by your peers, I admire that you strive to prove that you are worthy of being a hero despite being called a villain multiple times. I admire your confidence and determination to prove yourself. I guess that's why I like you so much I didn't realize...

This is my first time writing a letter and I hope my efforts aren't in vain.
If you're reading this right now, I hope you have a good day!

Sincerely yours.

Katsuki frowned. There was no name written underneath their salutation.

So he does have a secret admirer.

The red eyed male could faintly smile, which immediately disappeared when a knock came from his door.

Slamming the door open he glared down at Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, Todoroki and Deku who all stood outside his door.

The first three smiled at him "innocently" as the former two looks like they've been dragged against their will.

"So," Sero started grinning mischievously. "How was it?"

Todoroki looked at him, a glint of interest coming from his eyes.

Midoriya was shaking "I- I don't think we should force ourselves into his business please-"

"Fuck off, damn extras." the explosive male growled. "None of your damn business." He said harshly pushing Kaminari who attempted to break into his room.

He slammed the door shut in their faces.

~~~~~~

"You actually wrote him a letter?!" Hatsume exclaimed waving her hammer around excitedly.

Shizuko hummed grabbing a screwdriver, her attention solely on the new boba bot prototype she was working on.

"I simply wanted to express my interest." She said "Nothing more, nothing less."

"So when are you gonna give him the next letter?" Mei asked ignoring the pink haired girl's previous statement.

Shizuko raised a brow "Next letter?" She asked "what do you mean?"

Hatsume gaped "A string of anonymous letters for him to fall for you! Like those fanfiction?"

"... I didn't know you of all people would read fanfiction Hatsume..." Saito comments.

The salmon pink haired girl sighed dramatically. "My babies aren't the only ones important to me!"

"Sure... I guess..."

"Really! I swear!"

I am changing day by day
(现在的我一天天在改变)

Obviously you're not by my side
(明明你不在我身边)

But changed because of you
(却因为你而改变)