𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜!!!!!

~ Katsuki d̶e̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ brought Kirishima with him to buy Shizuko's present because he has absolutely no idea what she'd like.

~Shizuko was supposed to personally give Bakugo the letter in her pajamas cuz she wanted to sleep in but decided to dress up, since it is a special occasion

~Shizuko's grandmother is in fact, Filipino. She worked in Japan and met her grandfather and the story goes as it is.

~Shizuko and Haru grew up with their grandmother for most of their life since Shizuko's parents were always busy and Haru's father was overseas.

~Shizuko only planned one letter but later, she enjoyed writing

~ Haru has a crush on Hayan (although it is mentioned that he is not straight, Haru is pan)

~ They met at their first year (well Shizuko met Bakugo), the story actually started at their second year.

~"I pledge... I'm gonna win"

~"why is everyone booing?"

~"He actually won? Good for him."

~"Saito-chan he's tied up like a rabid dog..."

~"He still kept his word, that's admirable."

~"..."

~ Shizuko was sick when the second year sport's festival took place

~They became official at third year

~ Shizuko and Katsuki are high school sweethearts.

~They read romance novels together

~Shizuko keeps the hoodies Katsuki let's her borrow

~"Oi cat ears where the fuck is my hoodie?"

~"... Which one?"

~Shizuko makes most of his support items

~"can I fucking see the design?"

~"... No."

~"I'm making your gauntlets smaller, but they will have the same principles as your original prototype. I'll try to make it more lightweight so you don't have to drag it around everytime."

~"ⁱ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ"

~"... Did you say something?"

~"geh- I said, can you make flash grenades to temporarily immobilize my opponent?"

~"Noted. Do you want me to add grenades that sprouts capture nets when activated?"

~No pet names such as darling or babe or etc. Katsuki calls her cat ears for affection (although he did write love and darling in his proposal letter she let it slide, just once)

~he tried to call he love once

~ her reaction: