006| 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎

December 24

It was a day before Christmas. The snow is falling, the cold winter breeze was blowing softly.

Shizuko slides open the the door, only to be met with pure utter chaos.

Elaine was standing in the middle trying her best to calm everyone down.

Their blue haired classmate- Hayan was curled up in a corner rocking herself back and forth.

Her cousin- Haru, a raven haired male with yellow eyes was staring at the ceiling m̶o̶s̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ d̶e̶a̶d̶ lifeless.

And finally Mei was screaming her head off in another corner as most of their classmates scurry of not knowing what do to. With some being dragged into the chaos against their will.

"What happened while I was..." She couldn't say she's been anonymously writing and delivering letters to the Hero Course's Bakugo Katsuki right? It'll ruin her stoic and aloof reputation. "Away?"

Her blue eyes met with Elaine's brown ones who looked relieved as she arrived.

She was given a brief description of what happened at the dorm while she was out.

Apparently Haru and some of his friends "accidentally" ate the cake Hayan prepared for their Christmas party today and Mei blew up their class t-shirts.

Everyone woke up not knowing what was happening causing chaos to occur.

She sighed slipping off the red coat she decided to wear for the day.

Cracking her knuckles then placing her hands on her hips.

"What's going on here?"

Everyone froze to look at their intimidating, aloof and usually uninterested vice president (or representative?) staring them down.

Haru straightened up (although he's not straight-) approached Hayan and bowed apologizing Ang offering to help make another cake with her.

Hatsume laughed sheepishly as she put her device behind her back."I'll.. print out more t-shirts...." She said hastily stepping out of the room, as the rest of their classmates start to clean up the mess everyone made.

"Thank you so much Saito-san" breathed the African-American girl. "I have no idea what I'd do without you as vice."

The pink haired girl sighed, she placed her hand on top of her curly hair and gave the petite girl a head pat before leaving to her room.

"You're Welcome."

~~~~~~~~

As soon as Katsuki opened the door, his eyes darted to the ground to see the regular pastel green envelope he receives daily.

Only that, he had caught a glimpse of a figure speed walking away from their dorm turning a sharp turn before disappearing completely.

He could only see a red coat and a hat with the same color sporting iconic cat like ears.

He faintly smiled already knowing who the mysterious sender is.

Kneeling to pick up the envelope he immediately went back inside, grabbing a cup of Yaoyorozu's tea from the kitchen. (Saying thanks to the ravenette, surprising not only her but also almost all of their classmates present) Bakugo went to his room to read the letter.

"Is it just me" started Midoriya who stared after an unusually calm Kacchan. "Or ever since Kacchan started receiving letters from his secret admirer he seems so... In love?" He asked confusedly.