Part 2

Third

The next morning, Saifah woke up at about 10am.And Zon wasn't beside Saifah and he worried.And then, Saifah realized that Zon was showering.Saifah chuckled to himself.
Later, Zon came out of the bathroom and when..he saw Saifah, he remembered something.

'Zon told Saifah about his mother..everything.Zon almost tell Saifah about the sexually abuse with p' Den.
Saifah carried Zon to his bed and Zon was holding Saifah's hand tightly.'

Zon blushed as a tomato. "Uh, can I?" Saifah said and pointed at the bathroom.Zon nodded, still blushing like a tomato and Saifah was trying not to laugh at Zon's shyness.
When Saifah went in the bathroom and close the door..He can't stop laughing at how Zon was being so shy.Saifah didn't know what was Zon shy about but, all Saifah thought it was 'Cute~' .
....
Later, Saifah came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.Zon gazed at Saifah.All Zon thought was Saifah was so hot and sexy with the muscular and wet wavy hair.
Zon was sitting on a sofa and was in Saifah's handsomeness.
"Oh, uh..I forgot to wear in the bathroom" Saifah said and giggled. "It's okay if, u wear it in front of me." Zon's words accidentally came out from his mouth. "Huh?" Saifah's question slapped Zon's thoughts. "I-i mean....I-" Zon didn't know what to say.Suddenly, Saifah aprroched Zon and Zon trembled.Zon looked up at Saifah and gazed at his handsome face.
"As u wish~" Saifah smirked and reach out his hand to put away his towel.
"N-no..I mean, u can wear it here.L-let me wait in the hall" Zon stood up from the sofa and went out immediatly.Saifah just giggled about how Zon was being flattered by himself.
........

Later, Saifah came out of the room and Zon stared at Saifah.
"I have somewhere to go." Saifah's tone was a little cold.Saifah went into the elevator.Zon was in his thoughts.
'Why was he being so cold like that?...why am I caring about him?!'
Zon shook his head and went into the room.
.
.
"Where is Pa?" Saifah asked one of the worker. "Mister Brine is in his office kha." The worker said and gave respect to Saifah.
Saifah went to his father's office aggresively.
"What is wrong with you?!" Saifah yelled at his father.His father stood up from his seat and smiled at Saifah. "Greet her..She's Joanna" Saifah's father said.The girl smiled at her and Saifah smiled faintly at the girl. "Pa..Can I talk with u in private?" Saifah calmed himself.Saifah's father told the girl to get out from this office.

"Pa..I'm already in a relationship." Saifah said.His father trembled when, he heared this from Saifah. "What...Then, bring her or him to me.I will decide for you." Saifah's father said. "You don't need to decide, Pa.He is the love of my life and I will never let u ruin it!" Saifah yelled. "U can go now, Saifah.As u say, I wouldn't decide.You can marry him anytime u want but, you have to tell me." Saifah's father said.Saifah nodded and went out of the office immediatly.He gave respect to the girl and the girl also did.
.
.
.
.
Zon was alone..writting a diary, chatting with Zen and his friends and eating some snacks.He didn't know why he was so bored when, Saifah wasn't around.
He stood up from the sofa and went to take a coffee cup.
When he took the coffee cup, he saw a lizard.He screamed and jumped.
The cup fell on the floor and broke into pieces.Zon stepped back and he stepped on one piece of the cup.His feet was cut.
He screamed and sat down on the floor.When he saw the cup's broken pieces on the floor, he picked them up.his hand was also cut by the piece of it.He screamed again.
Suddenly, someone opened the door and went into the room.It was Saifah.He frightened when, he saw Zon like this.
"What happened?!" Saifah half shouted and went to where Zon was. "you okay?" Saifah asked and noticed that Zon's feet and hand was bleeding.
"Are you bleeding?" Saifah asked worriedly. "I-I'm okay." Zon's voice cracked. "Let me put on the medicine for you." Saifah said and carried Zon immediatly. "But I-" Zon blushed hard when, Saifah carried him. "C-can u put me down?" Zon asked.Zon is too scared of heights. "I'm s-scared of heights" Zon said. "Then, hold on tight." Saifah said and smiled at how Zon was being scared.
Zon's hands connected Saifah's nape and Zon bend himself and was so scared just to look down.
"Cute~" Saifah murmured and smiled brightly.

Hope u like the story.thank y'all for support~