Part 3🔞

Zon

He put me on the sofa slowly.He reached out his hand to take the first aid and he knelt on the floor.He put the medicine on my feet.
"Agh!" I half shouted. "It will hurt." He said with a cold tone.
What happened?What was wrong?So many questions I asked myself.
He bandaged my cut hand and feet.
"Are u okay?" He asked with a soft tone.I nodded slowly.He looked at me with a smile on his face.
"My little Nong Zon~" he said and caressed my head softly.I stared at him and asked "how d-do u know my name?" My voice cracked. "Well, I...i read your diary."
It means he saw everything that I wrote in it?Everything?he read everything in that diary?No!!No, he won't know that.He won't know it..No!!
Tears started travelling in my eyes.
"Hey..Is it hurt that much?" he asked.
I shook my head and looked down.
"Then, what's wrong?Nong Zon~" he pouted and held my left cheek softly.

'Why this stranger being so weird?' I asked myself but, at that time..I just kept sitting on the sofa and didn't dare to tell him the reason.What if, the world know about me?My everything?My secrets that only my mom know..What if, Zen wouldn't stay by my side anymore?I only had that friend in my life now...
.
.
.
Later, I sobbed a little.He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly and he patted my back slowly.
"Don't cry na..u will be okay" he said with a soft gentle tone.
Yes, he will be thinking that I cried because of the pain...that came from the wounds.No, it came from that...that-
"Nong Zon~ pls stop crying na..." he patted my back again.
"I can't...s-stop crying" I sobbed louder.
"Why?" He asked..looking at me. "I can't tell u t-""tell me, u can believe me..Zon.I won't tell anyone." He said with a soft tone.I looked at him..didn't dare to tell him that.I didn't even know him.
But, I just told him everything about that night and that thing...I was sexually abuse by phi Den.
he wiped away my tears and I prepared my voice.
"a month ago, me and phi Zen were at Alya's birthday party.Phi Den was there too.After the party, me and phi Zen helped Alya to clean the partying things.I went to the toilet and I-i saw phi Den there..He looked like h-he was waiting for me.he came near me and pulled me from my arms...He pushed me to the walls and..he moved away my clothes and..h-""Nong Zon..don't say it anymore.forget all the things about it, Nong Zon" he said with a soft gentle tone I've ever heared in my life.
I cried again. "Hey~" he said and wiped away my tears with his thumps softly.
"It's all in the past..it's not happening right now na~" he said with a soft tone again.I nodded.
"All bottoms will be hurt like that." I said quickly.Not wanting my voice to cracked again. "No..they're not.Do u wanna know how they love their position?" He asked.
"Maybe we do that tonight?" he added and smirked secretly.I trembled when, I heared that words.But, I nodded.
I still can't believe myself that I nodded for that.
He smiled faintly at me.He has such a great smile.
...

Third

Saifah started kissing Zon's legs softly.He touched so softly at Zon's skin.Saifah make himself to be on top of Zon and he started kissing Zon's cheeks and lips softly and gently at the same time.
"So, Nong Zon..what do u think khrub?" Saifah asked softly to Zon.Zon nodded and smiled faintly at Saifah.he was still scared but, he just nodded.Because he believed in Saifah.
"But..I don't even know your name." Zon said.He looked Saifah with his big puppy eyes. "Call me Phi Saifah." He said. "How old are you?" Zon was being childish in front of Saifah and kept asking so many questions.
"I'm 28 and u're 18.u should call me Phi Saifah, right?" Saifah smirked a little.Zon blushed.he didn't expect that Saifah would be so much older than him.
"Aw..look at how u're being cute~" Saifah said.Zon blushed harder.
"I'm just teasing u na, Zon.By the way, shall we start now?" Saifah asked.
Zon nodded softly.
Saifah started kissing Zon's neck softly and he kissed Zon's thin lips softly.
Saifah slowly put off Zon's pants and shirt.Zon blushed but, they were still kissing softly as the breeze was becoming hot.Saifah also put away his clothes.Suddenly, Saifah stopped kissing Zon and he looked at Zon with his horny face but..still he was controling himself not to be that hard.
He slowly put away Zon's underwear and looked at Zon's little penis.Then, he looked back at Zon's face and smirked a little.
"Can I?" Saifah said and reached his long fingers to Zon's little penis.As Saifah touched Zon's penis..he became hard.
"Ahh~" Zon moaned.Saifah smirked as he heared Zon moaning.Saifah became harder and harder.But, he was controling himself not to be out of control in front of Zon.He didn't want to be a bad guy.
"T-this...f-felt....so g-ahh~ good...ahh~" Zon said while, moaning.After Saifah heared Zon's words..Saifah smirked again.Later, he moved away his long fingers from Zon's penis and started kissing Zon's chest.He licked and bite Zon's cherries softly.Zon moaned again.
Saifah pressed his lips to Zon's lips.Zon opened his mouth to let Saifah kiss him and make him harder.Their tongues were travelling in and out to eachother's mouth.They both moaned.Now, the hostel room was full with moaning sounds..
Saifah put on the tube on Zon's penis. Saifah got into Zon's body.He started doing it as gentle as he can even though, he was so hard.Saifah was just so hard because of Zon's scent and his soft lips.
Zon started moaning.And it makes Saifah harder and harder.Saifah groaned.
.
.
.
.
Now, they were laying and hugging with each other.Zon was in Saifah's embrace..feeling the comfort from Saifah.Saifah smiled at how Zon was being cute..
"Sweet dreams..My little Zon~" Saifah said but, there was no response from the younger.All he heared was the snooze from Zon.He smiled.
"Look at how u can fast asleep" Saifah whipered himself and hugged Zon tighter in his arms..pulling Zon into his embrace more.

Hope u like it~
My grammers and spelling will be wrong so, pls be patient while..reading this.
Thank u!