~Chapter Four~

I finally got to the train station, but i noticed that it says "9 ¾" I was curios but then i saw some people heading between station 9 and 10.

I followed them and i saw twins that went through the wall. I gasped and i was amazed.

I asked an old woman, which happens to be their mother "Hi ma'am, i was wondering where is platform Nine and Three Quarters?"

"Oh its right infront of us dear, Just walk or run straight to the wall" she replied with a smile.

I thank her and i did what she said. I was amazed by the black and red train. I found a seat and sat peacefully while waiting for the train to go.

A boy was heading to the car where i sat and he asks "Hello, Is this seat free?" He says with a smile. I answer and let him sit beside me. "Oh, my name is 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, what's yours?"

"Y/n Y/l/n, Pleasure to meet you 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳"
We feel the train move and we get excited. Another boy asked. The boy happens to be the son of the woman i asked earlier.

"Hello, may i seat with you" he says with a nervous voice. "Of course!" I say with a jolly face. "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley"

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter"

"Oh my names Y/n Y/l/n, Pleasure to meet you, Ron"

"No way" Ron says shocked. "So its true? The scar?"

I did not know what they were talking about.
"Well yeah, it is" Harry says while showing it.

I questioned about the scar, and he answers "Well someone did it to me, Voldemort" He whispers.

" Voldemor-" i say but i get cut off by Harry while he says "shhh, we cannot say his name" Harry says.

We talked for a while until the trolley passes by, "Anything off the trolley?" A lady asks. "No thanks, I'm all set."

"Same here" i say quietly.

"We'll take the lot" Harry says while showing his golden coins. Ron and Me were surprised. We ate alot of candy but suddenly, a girl with curly hair asks "Have you guys saw a frog? Someone's pet is missing" 

We say no at the same time. While ron was holding his wand the girl says "Oh, are you doing magic?" With a smirk. "Lets see then"

Ron attempts to do a spell on his rat, but he fails. The girl was suddenly surprised, "Holy cricket, your Harry Potter!" "I'm Hermione Granger" she says offering her hand to shake Harry's.

Hermione looks at ron while saying "And, you are?" With a slight disgust on her face. "Ron Weasley" Ron Replies. "Pleasure"

"We better change to our robes, we'll be at hogwarts soon" Hermione says while standing up to leave.

"Yeah we better change to our robes." Ron says.

Me and Harry nod and i ask, "Ron, Weren't you the one who was in the train station earlier? Your mum is the short haired ginger woman right?" I ask politely.

"Well yeah! The twins are my brothers too. Its their second year at hogwarts. They pretty know alot by now." Ron replies.

"My other brother, Percy is a prefect. It means he has been given extra responsibilities by the headmaster." He added.

"oh, that seems nice" i say with a slight smile.

"Uh Harry, Why did vo- um, you know, the one that gave your scar? Why did he murder your parents?" I ask curiously.

"Well, if you ask me, i really do not know why." He says

"Oh, sorry i'm just really curious about some stuff" I say looking back to the window.

Few minutes pass by, the train stops. I asked "I wonder why the train stopped"

"Neither of us don't know" Ron replies while opening a chocolate frog. Harry looks out of the car but Ron tells us to ignore it and just eat the candy. I laugh quietly.

After that, i just watched the beautiful view on the window. I was so happy my Mother and Father gave me permission to go.

I still don't know how i got here. Am i born with magic? I ask myself inside my head.

I take out my wand and i looked at it. I liked the designs so much. I got tired all of a sudden and i just rested my head beside the window.

Minutes after i felt uncomfortable because of the rails on the train causing the window to shake a little bit.

I decided to just lay my head on the back of the chair me and Harry sat on.

I fell asleep.