~Chapter Five~

After my quick nap on the train, Ron was shaking me to wake me up. He said i needed to change into my robe. "You need to get changed! Hurry up! We're at Hogwarts now"

We finally got to hogwarts. I finally changef into my robe. I let out a small yawn, "I wonder what you were dreaming about, it seems exciting" Ron teases me while i giggle.

I was looking for Hermione but then she was already outside.

Hagrid accompanied us to the boats. I look up when i saw the huge beautiful castle on the hill. I got so excited i wanted to scream out loud. I look to the other boat, where Ron and Harry sat.

We finally reached the large castle and as soon as i entered, i was more amazed than ever. The inside of the castle was beautiful. I was so glad i received the letter. Otherwise i would be sitting, watching, in my house being bored out.

We were about to get sorted into our houses. Proffesor Mcgonagall explained all about it. We entered the great hall and i notice the beautiful night sky and floating candles on the ceiling. I was even more amazed.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione was sorted to 𝘎𝘳𝘺𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳. I was afraid i wouldn't get to be sorted as the same house as them.

My name finally got called out. I was excited and nervous at the same time. The sorting hat was having a difficult time. It wasn't sure where to put me. It finally sorted me to..