~Chapter Six~

𝙎𝙇𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙉!
The sorting hat yells. I did not know whether to be happy that i got in slytherin or sad because i am not in the same house as Ron, Harry and Hermione.

I stand up with a blank face while i take a glance at my friends. They were clapping with a slight upset face.

I sat beside a boy with platinum blonde hair and i offer my hand to shake, "Y/n, Y/l/n" I introduce myself as he finally shakes my hand.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he says with a small smirk on his face.

We all finished eating at the great hall. I was supposed to meet with Hermione after but i saw they were leaving to head to their 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘴.

Our house did the same. While we were at the stairs i was kind of scared i might fall. But i just hold onto the side.

We reached our common room and got into our own dorms. I looked around my dorm and it was spacious.

I changed my clothes and i tucked myself to bed.

The next day it was my first class with Proffesor Snape. Our house headmaster.

Me and Daphne Greengrass went together for potions class. We took a seat and sat beside each other.

I saw Harry, Hermione and Ron on the other side of the classroom. I noticed Harry was taking 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴. Proffesor Snape then thought Harry was not paying attention.

He then asked a question, which Harry seems to not know about it at all. Hermione was raising her hand but Proffesor Snape kept ignoring her.

"Fame isn't everything" Proffesor Snape said while taking points from their house.

I saw Malfoy with a sarcastic smirk while letting out a small laugh.

We finally finished potions class. We headed over to our next class.

In that class, Malfoy sat beside me. I was paying attention until Malfoy tapped my shoulder. "Why are you so interested in class? Its not like you can get something out of it" He says. "Well i don't really know why" I respond with a nervous voice.

"Thats pathetic you mudblood" He says rolling his eyes while resting his head back to his chair.

"Miss y/n, are you talking while i'm teaching?"

"N-no sir, it was drac-" i get cut off by him

"It was her proffesor, she was annoying me"
he says with a devilish smirk on his face. I was looking at him with an angry and upset face. I wanted to cry because i knew i liked him, and now he's getting me in detention.

"Alright then miss y/n, Detention after class."
He says while he continue to explain our lesson to both gryffindor and slytherin house.

After class, Snape said i could accompany Hagrid to the dark forest. I searched for Hagrid but i could not find him. I walk in to a room thinking it was Hagrid who was talking but instead i found..

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 16, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Puzzledजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें