Calebs reaction

Hanna's P.o.v

"Pregnant...pregnant....pregnant. okay . I'm pregnant" I kept saying running it through my head to process this and calm down.

Alana slammed the door shut. "So, what were the results? Are you pregnant or not?"

I nodded my head quickly in worry.

......................................................

Calebs P.O.V

Bbbbbzzzzzzz bbbbbzzzzzzzz bbbbbbbzzzzzz bbbbbbzzzzzzzz

I rolled over in my bed and picked up my phone that kept buzzing against the table.

"WHAT?!" I shouted down to the person in the other end. I was so angry at myself, I hadn't been to see hanna In over a week, I don't even know why.

"caleb, hi, it's Ashley." My eyes grew wide.

"Shit" I said under my breath.

"Hi mrs Marin, how are you? ..... How's Hanna?" I asked

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about, you need to come with me today, to the ...." she paused "to the , to the prison. We have been called in to go see hanna, I'm sure she wants to see you."

"Why? What's going on?" I asked curiously

"I don't know caleb, I will see you at 3 o'clock. I will drive you there."

......................................................

Hanna's p.o.v

I was escorted to a small room around the back. Through the window in the door I could see caleb and my mum sat at the little wooden table in the middle of the room.

"You are going to tell them about the baby and who will be taking care of it." The boss spat. He pushed my into the room, all eyes were drawn to me.

Caleb pushed his chair back, got up and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me into the warmest hug, which was really needed right now. I slowly pulled back looking deeply into his gorgeous brown eyes, I smiled at his slightly as he lent in and kissed me passionately yet softly on the lips. I held his soft face in the palm of my hands.

BANG

There was a slam on the window interrupting us. the boss glarred in at me, I also remembered my mum was there too, leading me to be a bit embarrassed but not as embarrassed and scared as I will be when they know.

....................................

I told them..... everything is so quiet.

Caleb pushed the table forward, stood up and walked towards the window on the back wall.

"Say sonething. please. either of you."

They were completely silent.

"Caleb?"

He swung his head around and walked toward me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY HANNA? HU? WHAT?

THAT IM OVER JOYED THAT MY 17 YEAR OLD GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT, WHO IS IN PRISON MIGHT I ADD." He yelled at my sarcastically, causing my to flinch as I started to cry.

Ashley stood up.

"Don't you dare yell at her, this is your fault too, you know. It takes two to have sex, two to have a baby. And YOU are that other person. So don't you dare blame it all on her. " Ashley informed caleb sternly.

"Look, I'm sorry okay, hanna. I just .... I don't know what to do, your in ...here and I'm out there" he pointed out the window.

"How are we supposed to look after a baby? I can't look after a baby by myself." Caleb walked up and stood right I front of me

"You're pregnant so I want to be here with you all day, everyday. I want to be here to hold back your hair when you get morning sickness, to buy you cookie doe ice cream (your favourite) when you start the cravings, to hold you during the stomach pains, to feel our baby's first kick together, your first contractions and you last. ...I want to be here to.... to see her being born.." Tears dripped down calebs cheek.

"But I can't, you don't know how much that kills me to know you will be going through all of these things alone, when we are supposed to be experiencing them together."

I looked deep into his eyes, he was scared, worried, nervouse, angry but he was also happy and excited.

He took my hands in his.

"This is supposed to be the happiest time of our lives. YOU DIDNT EVEN KILL HER, I KNOW YOU DIDNT." He made the last laser louder to make a point

" When you're out I promise you that we will be a family."

He rested his hand on the side of my face "you, me"

He moved his hand slowly moved from my fave to my zipper, he pulled it down gently and rested his hand on my bump that had started to show. "and our baby"

I kissed his sweet lips, "I promise" he whispered.

"I love you" he mouthed those words I love to hear him say.

I kissed him once more, still in the position of his hands on our baby

One single tear trailed down the side of calebs face, I brushed it off.

"I love you too, I always will"