cravings

Hannas P.O.V

"Hey, they said you can have an extra one " alana chucked the popt of chips at me, i caught them.

"Thanks...i've been getting really hungry lately"

"yeah...because you're pregnant" alana said, as if i didnt know.

i looked up at her, whilst taking another chip

"has caleb been to see you lately" she asked curiously

"yeah, comes like evryday, ... he like to see how much we've grown" i strokes me baby bump.

"You're really starting to show"

"yeah, i know" i looked downat my bump.

........................................................................................................................ 

"Hey" caleb walked towards hanna, held her by the waist and hugged her. Hanna hugged back.

"Wow, you've gotten big little guy.......or girl" hanna laughed as caleb corrected himself. 

They both sat down on opposite sides of the table, their hands joined in the centre, caleb looked up from hannas stomach. 

"You dont normally wear your zip that low" calebs eyes widened.

"yeah, i know" hanna pulled at the zipper.

"they've gotten really big lately, i cant get it up much futher and if i do....it falls back down" hanna looked at caleb as he laughed at her.

"well, you look great"

"of course you think that" hanna smiled.

"Anyway, um...when the baby comes, i wans wondering what will happen....to the baby i mean."

"Oh, i hadnt really thought about that"

"Well we need to figure out something sonn, i mean if our baby comes to live with me i need to get a new apartment, a bigger one, for when you get out and we are together, as a family. i will neeed to baby-proof the place, get they things she'll need, a cot, pram."caleb rambled on.

"okay called calm down, we've still got moths"

"not that many hanna and i need to find a new place. i've been looking already actually and i think i've found the perfect place".

"you have?" hana looked at him nervously

"yeah, its a great place, spacious, 2 bedrooms, one for me and you and the other for our baby, it'll be great"

hanna bit her nails more. She hated she couldnt do anything, whilst being in the prison that is.

........................................................................................................................ 

half an hour later:

Hannas p.o.v

"hey, can you go out to that machine out there and get me those crisps, please?" i looked at caleb with puppy eyes, that he could never refuse too, which is also why i have a baby growing inside me.

"uh sure"

caleb walkeed over, put the money in the machine and grabbed to crisps that were in the tray below.

he walked back over to me "hey, i thought you didnt like these anyway" he passed me the crisps

" i dont" i opened thm and started eating them rapidly

" okay... hanna slow down" caleb looked at me trying not to laugh

" sorry.... i jut cant stop eating latley, it the craving i think" i gave him a smile.

" can i have one atleast, i mean i did pay for them" caleb questioned

"uggg,... sure" i picked up the small one andput it in his mouth "happy"i smiled.

"really, the smallest one you could find?"

i have him a much bigger one one and he laughed.