Chapter 1

After a concert, Idolish7 stare at their phones in absolute shock as they read the articles...

'They are unprofessional'

'They care about fame more than their fans!'

'They can never beat Trigger and ReVale!'

'They should stop being idols!'

They continue to read and found something that broke two of the members emotionally and mentally...

'Nanase Riku and Yotsoba Tamaki's siblings never loved them!'

The other look at the duo and was shocked when they stood up and ran to their rooms crying their eyes out.

"Tamaki-kun, Riku-kun, wait!" Sogo exclaimed and ran after the duo.

Mitsuki exclaimed furious "What the heck?! Why are they involving their personal life?!" Nagi also says "The fans are so mean desu!"

Iori and Yamato followed Sogo.

"Guys, please open up!" Sogo pleads and trust again them.

Yamato and Iori arrives and Sogo said "No luck. It completely broke them,"

Yamato walks over and says "Riku, Tama we have to talk about this," and both replied "Leave me alone!"

Iori says "Should we leave them for now?" Sogo says "We have no other choice... I think they would really need the space,"

The trio leaves...

Tamaki POV~

I sat on my bed and let the tears fall down my cheeks out of emotional pain.

'I get it... I really do... I get that Aya chose Kujo over me, they don't have to rub it all over my face'

I looked up and stare at the photo of me and Aya when we were kids. And I then thought to myself 'I just want to live happily with my friends... Is that too much to ask?'

Riku POV~

I was leaning on the door as tears fall down my cheeks and sobs escape from my mouth. I thought 'I wish I could just dream forever... I'd rather dream a pleasant one than face the cruel reality'

I hugged my knees to my chest and buried my head and thought to myself 'I know that I don't matter to Tenn-nii anymore... But, he still matters to me that's why it hurts to read and hear those kinds of things,'

The other five~

They were seated at the living room, and suddenly the door bursts open and Tsumugi asked "Where are Riku-san and Tamaki-san?" they look at each other and Yamato replies "They're at their rooms,"

Tsumugi looks at them one and said with determination "Don't worry... I will find those people who posted those articles and make them pay,"

They nod in response, Tsumugi says "You guys have to rest now... We have a lot of things to do tomorrow," they replied "Hai," and head to their rooms.

Trigger~

The trio are sitted on the couch scanning through their phones, and suddenly Ryuu gets mad and exclaimed "Lies!"

The duo jolts and Gaku asked "What's wrong?" Ryuu puts his phone on the table and says "Read," the duo exchanged glances and read. Their eyes widen in shock, especially Tenn.

He exclaimed furious "What is wrong with those people?!" Gaku also exclaimed "Why are they involving family matters?!"

Ryuu says "I wanna help them but, we can't for now," the trio sat there with scary face expressions and deadly aura. Asenagi entered and said "I guess you read them,right?"

The trio doesn't respond but, the aura around them answers that question and said "Don't worry... We are currently helping the agency to track them down,"

Tenn says "Tell me when you find those bastards,"

ReVale~

The duo finished practicing for their concert. Yuki turns his on his phone and read the articles that made him mad.

Momo asked "What's with you?" Yuki inhales and shows his phone,Momo read them one by one and got pissed he said "Why are they hating in Idolish7?!" Yuki replies "I also don't know but, whoever posted these most have a strong grudge towards them,"

Ozaki enters and says "I guess you already know," Momo says "Yes we already know. And whoever posted these will pay,"

Ozaki says "Don't worry... We'll help their agency look for the culprit and put them behind bars," Yuki and Momo cracked their knuckles, smiled on a scary way and said "This is going to be fun," Ozaki sweat drops.

Aya~

Aya was scrolling through her phone and read the articles. She was furious and thought 'What?! That's not true at all! I agreed to go with Kujo-san for Tamaki-oniichan's sake!'

Aya says determined "I have to look for these horrible people and send them to jail," she puts her phone down and goes to her room.

Meanwhile, Idolish7 were not asleep, they were awake trying to shake the thought off their minds.

'Dont think about it... Don't let it drag you down' they all thought.

______________________________________

Forgive me Idolish7 but, I must do this ಥ_ಥ

Tsumugi, Otoharu and Banri: *Sharpens a knife and prepares a gun

Kurumi: G-guys calm down. I have a logical reason for doing this//runs

Gaku, Ryuu, Tenn: *sharpening knives

Kurumi: *gulps and runs

Yuki and Momo: *cracking their knuckles

Kurumi: *gulps again and runs

Trigger, ReVale, Otoharu, Tsumugi and Banri: *Starts chasing me with their deadly weapons

Kurumi: Get away from me you monsters!

Trigger, ReVale, Otoharu, Tsumugi and Banri: Get back here you coward!

Kurumi: *hides and whispers
Bye!(◡ ω ◡)