46- CHRISTMAS

early update cuz it's christmas!!!
anyways.
have fun!

Christmas.

It's Christmas.

Evelyn was already awake, before Michael or anyone came in to wake her up. That was something that surprised Luke, when he entered her room.

"You're awake," he stated, drumming his fingers on the desk as he walked into her room.

She yawned, pushing her hair back and smiling cutely to Luke. He dug his knees into the bed next to her, pulling the tiny girl easily into his lap.

"Hm," she hummed with a soft smile on her lips, brushing the hair out of his face. If she had moved any closer, she would be connected right to his lips.

Her heart pounded more in her chest: it didn't matter how many times he kissed her, she could never get used to the feeling. He was so close that she could almost taste the soft mint always on his tongue.

Her hands cupped his face, Luke's hands wrapping tighter around her waist and bringing her much, much closer to him.

The bare skin of her legs connected with his thick, black sweatpants. So little in between them.

So little.

Luke leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled away scrunching her nose with her eyes shut. He tightened his grip on her waist, pulling her flush against himself in confusion.

"Don't kiss me! I just woke up."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled lowly from the back of his throat, leaning to kiss her anyways.

His lips were slow, gently fitting against hers with connected movements. They were in sync as she pressed herself even closer to his chest, hers now touching him.

She rocked her hips lightly against his as he groaned into her mouth, pausing his lips as he pulled away.

Luke admired the beautiful little girl in front of him, running his thumb against her now swollen, pink lip. Completely bare faced, she was still the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen in his life.

His breath still hot on her face, he murmured, "I should go, before Michael comes."

Unmovingly, Evelyn nodded.

They both stayed in their positions, Evelyn not moving whatsoever from his lap. He continued to press kisses on her lips, pulling away only to kiss down her jaw, reaching the bottom of her ear.

She sighed as Luke gripped her hair lightly, pulling it back to expose her neck even more. He continued to kiss Evelyn's skin. He could feel her pulse racing under his lips as he smirked to himself.

Her mouth hung open as Luke teased the skin with his teeth. When she let out a soft moan, he chuckled.

"You like that don't you," Luke mumbled. She rolled her eyes, though he couldn't tell. Nor did she care, the pleasure invading her senses.

In one fell swoop, Luke grabbed her by the hips, flipping her onto the bed and laying his head against her chest. He was comfortable, her chest acting as a pillow.

Like a dead man, he let his body's weight relax on her.

She giggled.

Luke laughed as well, the rumbling in his chest against her body as he closed his eyes and stayed on top of her.

She looked down at the boy's head in her chest, rubbing his hair and playing with it.

He sighed, loving the feeling of her fingers in his locks of blond. Reveling in it, really.