Pantene

pantene XDDD only some people will know what im talking about with this (*looks at MikeyWays_Unicorn)

"hes cute" Mikey says. I look at him.

"Which one?" I ask

"Black and red hair" he replies. I about soap him but he's too tall

"They both have red and black hair dingus"

"Oh yeah. The taller one" he says and I actually do slap him this time

"Bro, do you need new glasses? They're the same height" I reply

"Oh right. Pete" he says. I nod. I do agree, Pete is pretty cute but no thanks. Now, Frank he's adorable. And he kept blushing. Must suck having hair that short. (*has short hair that's not quite as long as revenge Mikey's * shush gee)

All four of us get into the main work area place and I see Patrick. I tell them I'll be right back and I run off to him.

"Hello Gee" he greets, fixing his fedora.

"You did it on purpose didnt you? You had me and Smiley greet them because you knew we were gay." I ask, he smiles

"Maybe. But know that they might not be straight either" he says as Ray walks up behind him, pressing a finger to his liops. I smile subtly and watch as Ray scares the shit out of Patrick. I'm dying when Mikey, Pete, and Frank walk over to wee what's going on. I'm sitting on the florr, dying of laughter and Frank is looking down, and I see the blush dust his cheeks and nose as our eyes meet and I smile at him.

I stop laughing and we stay like that for who knows how long. Its not until Patrick clears his throat and we notice the dead silence. Everyone froze, including the other workers. One particular one, Brendon or as I call him, Forehead was staring at a wall, probably wishing a demon would break it down. So glad I dont deal with him much.

"You good there dudes?" Pete asks, looking at Frank's face, that is pretty red by now. He shakes his head slightly and nods.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." He says and holds out a hand to help me to my feet. I take it and my hand feels perfect in his. He pulls me up and we dont let go of each others hands. We just, stare into each others eyes. And his are fucking beautiful. After several more minutes, we finally pull away. I am so gay I swear to Geesus. And I don't mean myself you worshipping fuckers.

We finish the Tour_, and Patrick and Ray follow us.

"Guess we should head home huh Gee?" Mikey asks and I look at my phone.

10:24 pm

"Well fuck. See you two tomorrow" I say and me and Mikey rush home