Chapter 20.5

Dear readers,

I would like to sincerely apologise for the long update of How I Fell In Love With An Escort. It frustrates me that I wasn't able to entertain you with this little, amateur craft of mine.

As mentioned in the previous Author's note, I am currently serving the mandatory two years of National Service. I was enlisted in the Singapore Civil Defence Force back in August, completed the three months of Physical Training Phase and Basic Rescue Training and was given a vocation that I was not expecting; Fire Fighter vocation.

Due to the vigorous physical training, it challenged my physical fitness and mentality. I broke down many times, thinking I was not fit and good enough to be a firefighter. However, my Rota mates pushed and motivated me to push on and give my 100%. Without them, I would have requested to opt-out of the course.

Of course, I'm not trying to give excuses but trust me, time is limited for an NSF.

Fortunately, there are people who drive me to not lose faith. They have been patient and waiting for the next updates. I will try my best to update, so continue to spread the word to friends about this piece. I know it's not that thrilling to call it a good book/story, but it brings me joy and warmth to know that people actually notice there's a story called How I Fell In Love With An Escort

Thank you so much for giving support and love to How I Fell In Love With An Escort! To those who waited, I appreciate your patience!

I will try my very best to update frequently!

May God bless you all! I love you all!

Sincerely,
ahhcuan