First year part 2

(Author note)
*Where did most of y'all come from I know some of you but I didn't expect much more if anymore come I will explode anyway enjoy this chapter* 
(On a different note I learned that Sif is not a good boy but a good girl I'm not changing it cause I made plans with boy Sif but now you know)

In Vaniville town…

A woman began her day with waking her sleep loving child.

???: Serena wake up!

Serena:(mumbling) I got it

The mother then left to make breakfast as the child fell back to sleep. The mother, noticing her child drifting back to sleep, went to the market to pick some things.

Shopkeep: Oh Grace how are ya?

Grace: I'm well Peppy

Peppy: what can I do ya for 

Grace: Just some groceries, how are the kids.

Peppy: Just dandy anyway yell if ya need me.

Grace got some items and left making some more small talk in the meantime and headed back home to see her daughter hadn't left her room yet.

Grace: Fetchling would you go wake Serena for me.

Fetching: Fetchling Fetch

Fetchling flew off to complete her job given to her. Flying through the Fetchling shaped hole in the window. The sounds of crashing and screaming soon came from Serena's room.

Grace: Serena! Get down already.

Serena: Got it!

Timeskip cause small talk is hard

After breakfast Serena left to go be with friends, while Grace finished up some chores leaving her with free time to do as she wished.

Grace: Hm… maybe a walk? Yeah that should do.

She prepared some food for her trip and left taking Rhyhorn along with her. As they got closer to the mountain it became more and more silent as an unnatural growling could be heard.

Grace and Rhyhorn decided to investigate the noise soon coming upon a large wooden fort. Walking closer they noticed the creature's strange appearance and clothing as they carried wood to the fort then one took notice of the confused duo and drew their blade.

Backing up Grace and Rhyhorn began to get away but was swiftly stopped as more followed, mostly blocking any peaceful means of escaping. 

Grace: Rhyhorn use Drill run.

Rhyhorn ran to the closest enemy jumping surprisingly high and began spinning resembling a drill, the creature used it's shield to block some of the damage and fell to the ground with little to no strength.

Grace: Yes! Now use Bulldoze 

Rhyhorn then ran up to a few and picked itself up before slamming it's feet down on the shielded opponents while a few circle around towards Grace. Rhyhorn noticed this and tried to go back to her but was swiftly stopped by more darkwraiths that attempted to slash but too little effect as it's armor stopped any attacks from hurting it.

Grace began backing away before bumping into a tree as a darkwraith went closer raising its blade then slashing downward. Grace then closed her eyes awaiting her demise.

A few minutes earlier with the main duo

Sif:*enthusiastically barks*

Artorias: I refuse the last time I vomited for hours.