Second Year

(A/N what in hell's name where are y'all coming from your gonna give me a heart attack that's all enjoy)

A Year later

Time had flown quickly, Artorias and Sif still went on patrols while at home Artorias's garden grew larger filled with plants and pokemon that helped out, once every week Grace would come over and talk with Artorias and bring Sif and the group snacks. Then one stormy day…

Artorias and Sif were on their patrol as Artorias noticed Sif was staring into the distance nudging Sif...

Artorias: Sif… you alright 

Sif barked dismissively stating that it wasn't anything to worry about.

Artorias: Sif if you feel as thou can't handle it tell me and I shall help alright… let's get going we need to check the waterfall and we'll be done. 

After their patrol Artorias found Sif looking into the forest seemingly lost in his own mind…

Artorias: Sif…

Sif jumped startled by Artorias then embarrassed.

Artorias: Sif if you must go just...come back quickly...please 

Sif barked saying that he was the best and no one can beat him.

Artorias: Sif please… for me just this once take some others with you.

Sif reluctantly accepted collecting 3 budews and left.

Timeskip

Artorias awaited Sif and his troop of two legged plants… As the night began to fall Artorias's worries rised as Sif had yet to return, as the clock ticked Artorias began pacing about soon finding himself searching for Sif...

Artorias:Sif!...Where have you gone.

Artorias quickly came up and found the budews waking one up he found that Sif knocked them out so he could go alone.

Running everywhere and tracks seemingly everywhere Artorias heard a loud bark soon followed by another weaker sounding bark like Sif. Artorias's heart sunk as he began to bolt towards them, taking out his sword hoping the worst had yet to come, as he came up a darkwraith tackled Artorias from the side dropping his sword.

Then more began to pile upon Artorias as he tried to throw them off as they continued to pile on each other slowly stopping Artorias. When the cry of a wolf could be heard…

Artorias: "sif..."he reached his arm forwards as he fell onto his knees soon collapsing."Sif.." Artorias began dragging himself."Sif!" The darkwraith pile seemingly consumed him as his eye grew weary and dark overcame him…

???: Artorias!

Artorias heard a quiet call for him...

???: Artorias, Open your eyes.

Artorias's eyes began to adjust to the light seeing a woman in well made armor shaking him with a tinge of worry in her voice.