𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HER TALK me into getting all of this

"SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HER TALK me into getting all of this." Kaori says to herself as she struggles with the many bags that filled her back seat. She's determined to grab everything at once so she didn't have to come back out.

"Need some help?"

Kaori drops the bags back into her car, looking for where the voice came from.

"Over here."

The girl looks to her front porch and gasp. It was the women from the picture and by the sound of her voice, the same person who broke into her house, swinging softly in Kaori's hammock chair.

"I don't need you're help. Please leave."

Her words went ignored by the woman who took long strides towards her. She softly pushes Kaori to the side as she easily grabs all of the bags, then makes her way back to the front door. The woman stops when she notices Kaori isn't following behind her.

Looking back, she huffs.

"Why are you still standing there? Lock your doors and come on."

Kaori blinks rapidly, clutching her purse as she locks her car doors. She slowly makes her way up to the front door and unlocks it, quickly walking in wanting to put some distance between them.

Right away she's greeted by her white kitty, Snow, who purred loudly, rubbing himself against Kaori's leg. Kaori bends over picking him up, cradling him against her chest, completely forgetting about the woman.

While Kaori walks off somewhere, the woman takes a chance to look around, again. Her eyes stop on the flowers she had sent over, and she smiles. They were still bright in color thanks to the vase Kaori put them in.

Deciding to make her self comfortable, the woman kicks off her shoes, placing them by the front door. She enters the living room, taking a seat on one of the couch chairs. She looks around not seeing the remote, so she settles with what's already playing on tv.

Almost an hour had gone by and the woman still sat on the couch, her face in a grimace as she watched the tv show.

"This show is straight ass." She said throwing her hands up when one of the vampires didn't die after being set on fire.

"Why are you still here?"

The woman looks behind her seeing Kaori standing there in her pajamas , Snow still in her arms. Snow looks at the woman and instantly jumps from Kaori's arms, running up the stairs.

"I need to crash here for a few days."

"No. You need to get the hell out of my house and leave me alone." Kaori tells her shaking her head as she searches for her phone.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." The woman says standing from her seat, walking over to Kaori who only backs away from her until she's stopped by the wall.

"A-and why not?" She questions, nervous from how close the two are.

"I'll tell you in due time but for now that's all you need to know. Also don't try to contact the police. I'll know if you do so believe me when I say I'll kill you, Kaori."

Kaori nods. "How do you know my name?"

The woman only smiles stepping back.

"Don't worry about that but I guess since I know yours, I should tell you mine. It Anaìs. Anyways, I'll be back later on tonight, don't try anything stupid." She tells Kaori, then grabs her shoes and walks out the door.

"I should have moved when I had the chance." Kaori says grabbing a full bottle of wine and a wine glass, then heads upstairs for the night.

——————
🙂