Chapter 28

^^^Harry's POV^^^

Who was last in Amanda's room? I keep asking myself over and over.

All I remember is, General Wells and Louis coming in..

Louis.

Louis was the last person in there before I left.

I quickly make my way to Louis' bunker, pounding on the door loudly.

"What? Shit." He opens the door for me, obviously not in a good mood..

If he would come to the door, maybe I wouldn't knock as much. Idiot.

"Did you see anyone go in Amanda's room when you left?"

"No." He answers dryly.

"Okay.." He isn't showing any sign of guiltiness.

"I'm going to go to sleep now, feel free to continue waking me up at the most unreasonable times." With an eye roll, he slams the door shut in my face.

Dick.

..

"Harry, you know she isn't going to wake up. So why not just forget about her?" Kendall runs her finger over my chest slowly.

"Stop. She will wake up!" I snap.

"Did you not see how dead and lifeless she looked?" Kendall scoffs.

I do not like how she is talking about Amanda, however, I'm not really stopping her either.

"Yeah, I did. And she is going to be fine, I know it!" I say more firmly.

"I've waiting too long for you to make up your mind." As I'm about to ask what she means, she attaches her lips to mine.

I don't pull back.

I'm not sure whether it's because I know she's right, or because I'm afraid. But either way, I know that I will regret this later.

"What is happening here?" A very light and some what screechy voice asks.

Paisley.

"It's not-" I began to explain.

"So, while my daughter is in a coma, you think you can hook up with another girl? No. No, you cannot." She is angry.

"Paisley-"

"I don't want to hear it! I do not want you near Amanda when she wakes up." She cuts me off again, almost yelling.

"And as soon as she wakes up, we will be gone." She says, walking away right after.

What have I done?

I fucked up again.

"That was-" Kendall starts to say.

"Leave." I mumble.

"What?"

"Leave!" I say louder.

"Why? Just because that bitčh came?" She scoffs.

"I said leave!" I shout!

"You're just going to go back to her? She isn't even going to wake up!" She shouts back.

"You don't know that!" My voice cracks at the end.

"Just wait and see." She rolls her eyes and walks off.

I need to talk to Paisley. She needs to know that I wasn't hooking up with her.

..

"Paisley, wait!" I yell to her while she runs to the end of the hall.

"I saw what you two were doing. And I thought you were better than that. I really did." She says in disgust, scoffing at my pleas.

"I only have one question." Paisley starts.

"Yes?"

"Did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"Like the kiss." She says, and I don't know how to answer that.

Did I?

"Yes. But-"

"Thought so," she walks away, leaving me more confused than ever.

..

"No one will know," Kendall starts, bringing her lips close to my ear. "It can be our little secret." She packs right below my ear.

"I can't.." I trail off.

"Why not? You don't like this?" She kisses down my collarbone, going up to my neck.

"Stop." I moan. My voice sounds so unconvincing.

She doesn't talk, she just continues her movements until she reaches my belt..
..

Harry omfg you're pissing me off

You go paisley!

Annnnd Kendall needs to leave smh

Oh, I almost forgot. Has anyone heard the London Lights teaser? It's perfect!

Vote and comment? It will mean a lot.