Lies

Tsukishima had a game today, but you couldn't come to his game because you had an important meeting to attend. You text him before you leave work. "I will be home before you." Tsukishima replies, "ok, I will see you later." 

He leaves the gymnasium, getting into his car slightly upset because they lost their game.  He walks pulls up in the driveway. He sees your car, he walks into the  house. He doesn't see you in the living room. 

He begins walk around the house to see if you were home. He walks back to the kitchen and notices your keys weren't on the counter. He takes his phone out of his pocket. He continuously dials your number, but it keep going to voicemail.  

Tsukishima calls you one more time. A guy next to you picks up the phone. Tsukishima replies angrily, "who the fuck is this and why do you have y/n's phone?" He chuckles and say "come find out for yourself. We are at the XXX club." Tsukishima grabs his keys and gets in his car. He begins to drive fast. He parks his car at the club.

 You continue to drink and laugh with your collogues. Tsukishima walks into the club and immediately spots you. He walks up to your table, and grabs the man by the collar vigorously. The man looked Tsukishima up and down and say "let me go." 

Tsukishima glares at him and say "don't fuck with me, I have zero patience right now." Tsukishima throws him on the ground and gives you the death stare. You flinch and turn your head. "Y/n get up." You get up slowly, Tsukishima grabs your arm. 

Both of you get in the car, Tsukishima was quiet the whole ride. He parks the car in the driveway and say "prepare for your punishment when you walk in the house., Tsukishima gets out of the car., you continue to sit  in the car. 

Tskushima turns around, seeing you still in the car. He opens the door and say " Get out the car now, unless you wanna be locked in here all night." You finally get out the, walking in the house slowly. Tsukishima begins to walk to the bedroom and say "lock the door." 

You walk in closer to Tsukishima, and he throws you on the bed. He gets on top of you and tales off your shirt, tossing it on the floor. He grabs a blindfold, putting it over your  eyes. He puts your hands over your head and put handcuffs on your wrists. 

 He pulls off your pants and spreads your legs. He smirks and say "this is a good view." Your body begins to tremble. Tsukishima trails his hand down your body slowly, and you start to breathe heavily. "W-what are you going to do to me?" He chuckles and say "why would I tell you." He licks his fingers and say "now let's get to the real fun."