Punishment.

Tsukishima starts to lick and suck on your neck, leaving bright read marks on your skin. He grabs your chest and begins to slightly suck on your nipples. He moves down and grips your inner thigh beginning to bite them.

Tsukishima puts his head between your legs, your body starts to twitch. He puts two fingers inside of you, and starts to thrust his fingers . You bite your lip, trying to prevent yourself from moaning.

He grins and say "ohh, you want it the hard way then." He continues to thrust his fingers. "haa..." "aahh..." "s-stop.." He bends his fingers once, your body instantly quivers. "w-wait..." "Tsukishima, stop touching that spot..."

He looks at your body, trembling. "Is this your sweet spot?" You clench your hands. "n-no it's not." Tsukishima chuckles and say "are we going to keep lying?" He continues to thrust and bend his fingers.

"I'm about cum..." "p-please ." He grabs your chin and say. "You can't unless I say so." "If you do that adds on your punishment." Tsukishima takes his fingers out; your legs continuously shakes.

He smirks and say "tonight I'm going to make you scream and beg for me to stop."

Tsukishima unbuckles his pants, and takes off the blindfold. He grabs your face and say. "You have two options. Put in your mouth to make me cum or get on top and make me cum" You look at him and say "neither." He looks at you and says "get on your knees then."

You get down on your knees, then he opens your mouth and puts his finger on tongue. "No biting or spitting." You widen your mouth. He grabs your head and shoves it down your throat. He grins and say "keep going." Your eyes begins to water, you begin to slowly swallow.

Tsukishima lies down on the bed, and say "come here, I'm not letting you go that easy." You get on top of him nervously. He takes off the handcuffs.

"Tsukishima, it's not going to fit."

He grabs your waist and pushes it in himself. "ahh..." "h-hold on..." He looks at you seductively and say "now, move on your own." "make me cum." You try to move your hips, "T-tsukishima I can't do it." He lays you on your back and say "cum as much as you want, but you won't sleep until I'm finished.