Pleasure.

Tsukishima pushes it back in and begins to thrust inside you. "aahh..!!." "ah." "mmmh..." Tsukishima grabs your neck and say "how does it feel?" He keeps thrusting faster. "haa..." "mmph..." "g-good..."

Tsukishima takes off the handcuffs and spreads your legs farther. You graze your nails in his skin, leaving red marks on his back. He flips you on your stomach, raising your hips towards.

"W-wait Tsukishima, not this position." He pushes your back down a little, and shoves it back in. "Aungh..." "p-please." "stop hitting that spot so hard."

You grip on the sheets. "Tsukishima..." "I'm about to cum, p-please."

"Haa..." "ugh..." "I just came, wait."

He smirks and say "are you going to cum every time I hit that spot?"

"It's not funny Tsukishima."

He begins to thrust inside you slowly. "ngh..." "i can't anymore..."

"Ehhh?" "Y/n we just started, there's no way I'm stopping in the middle."

"Hnngh..!!" "nngh.." "aahh..!!"

You start to breathe heavily and your body trembles . "Did you cum again?"

"I-i told you stop touching that spot."

Tsukishima grabs your arms, raising you up and pulling you close to his chest. He kisses your neck and bite your ear. "what's my name y/n."

He begins to stroke deeper and deeper. "T-tsukishima..." He grins and say "who's fucking you."

"Ughh... "hgnnh.. "y-you." "T-tsukishima..."

Tears starts to drip down your face. "s-stop, i'm cumming..."

Tsukishima pulls out and lays you on your back. He grabs your leg and shoves in back in.

"HGNNH..!!" "AAHH...!!!"

"T-skui..." "Tsukishima..."

He puts your hand on your stomach and say "This is how deep I am inside." "Let's see how deeper I can go."

Beg. (Tsukishima Kei Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara