𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐘/𝐍 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.2 ༄ ᵉᵖ.8.2

Mai loaded her gun, she pointed the gun to kugisaki who was lying down with holes on her tracksuit.

"If you want to continue as a jujutsu sorcerer, learn to choose who you pick a fight with." She giggled at kugisaki. However maki averted mai's attention to her.

"What are you doing to our errand runner, mai?" Asked maki.

"Oh my. You're such a loser, I didn't even notice you, maki." Mai stated with disdain as she looked at her twin sister.

"We're both equally losers, you know. All you can do is imbue objects with cursed energy, and you've got sh*t for cursed techniques." Maki mocked her twin sister.

"Better than having no cursed energy at all. My neck gets sore looking up at others all the time, so i need to look down on someone like you every so often." Retorted mai

"Ah, forget it. We're both at rock bottom, and it's pathetic." Maki turned to kugisaki who was still laying down.
"Nobara, can you stand?" Inquired maki

"No way. She won't be getting up for a while. I hurt her pretty good..." mai paused her words when maki pointed her weapon to mai's face.
"What? You want to fight?" Mai asked seriously. Not even noticing the creeping kugisaki behind her before she was held into a headlock.

"Nice support, maki-san!" Kugisaki praised maki for her help. Mai began struggling to escape from kugisaki's grip.
"You put a bunch of holes in my brand new tracksuit. Leave that uniform of yours behind. I'll make it my own summer uniform!"

"I'll put holes in your body next time. Also, you wouldn't be able to wear this with those long legs of yours-" kugisaki held mai tighter making mai unable to breathe.

"Leave it!" Kugisaki spat with hate and anger towards mai.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Meanwhile...

Toge carried fushiguro on his back. Toge and y/n proceeded to carry him towards his room while y/n closed his wounds off.

"Tuna.(y/n)" Toge called out to y/n. He was jealous of fushiguro for unconsciously taking y/n's attention.

"Hmm? What is it toge?" Y/n finally took of her attention from fushiguro and directed it to toge.

"Salmon cod roe. (Can you give me your attention?)" toge hide his face in his collar for saying that. He knew that y/n won't understand so he lowkey confessed to y/n.

"Are you asking about fushiguro? Fushiguro's wounds are closed now." Y/n being oblivious about what toge meant, gave an irrelevant answer to toge. Toge silently facepalmed yet also sighed in relief for her obliviousness.

They continued walking in a comfortable silence, however fushiguro woke up.

"Y/n..." y/n averted her eyes from the front to the now half-awake fushiguro.
"Please...call me megumi..." seems like fushiguro can't handle being awake for too long so he succumbed to sleep again.

"Alright... megumi" Fushiguro smiled on his sleep.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Y/n went to her own room after carefully putting megumi on his bed.

She was tired from their excercise and training so she decided to take a shower and went to bed.

However.

She woke up.... in a different dark place which is...

Sukuna's domain.

There sat sukuna on his throne, smirking at the confused girl below him.

"Wife....you surprise me...next time please inform me before you come in so i could prepare beforehand." Sukuna stood up from his throne and begand walking to the girl.

"Arent you sukuna? And where am i?" Asked the girl, she wasn't that cautious since she was aware that he won't harm her.

"You forgot about your own husband? Ouch wife that hurts my feelings.
This is my domain.
You're in my domain.
And Everything in my domain is mine." He possessively looked at y/n with greed. All he wanted was to lock her up and take her for himself.

"I'm leaving." Y/n comically began walked the opposite direction.

"Huh?! Wait! Stay!" Sukuna panicked comically.

And there you have sukuna hugging the girl from behind.

"Wife do you know how lonely I am when I'm not close to you?" Sukuna's voice was full of affection. The words hinted how he adores y/n.

"No." Sukuna facepalmed and sighed.

"Don't be so blunt wife." Sukuna picked up y/n bridal style and began walking back to his throne.

"I wasn't blunt, i was telling the truth." Y/n innocently stated, retorting back to sukuna's complain.

"Sometimes, i really have the urge to break your innocence but...." he looked down to y/n on his arms and smirked. "Where's the fun in that?" (Author died to Bloodloss due to constant nosebleeding.)

"I don't really understand you sukuna but..." cue anime zoom out. There was sukuna sitting on his throne with y/n on his lap. "Can you please let go of me?" Sukuna tightened his grip on y/n's waist.

"No❤️" y/n just sighed. Sukuna's lap was comfortable and she was too lazy to use her powers. She just decided to just make herself comfortable and try to leave after her nap.

Sukuna just chuckled at her adorable self. He was really attached to y/n, even after trying to erase his deep infatuation with her.

'Yes take your time to sleep, cause after we get married you wont be getting sleep anymore." He smirk from his thoughts.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

A knock on the door woke you up from your sleep.

"Y/n-chan? Are you in there?" The door opened revealing satoru. He peaked inside hoping to see his precious student. And there lay y/n on her comfy bed sleeping.

Satoru just chuckled at y/n and walked towards her. He sat on the bed, peering at y/n.

"Y/n-chan, sorry for leaving you and the other first-years. I just met with the principal and i was tempted to kill him." He smiled bitterly.
"Anyways do you want food?" He knew y/n was walking up due to him talking to himself.

"Yes, give me some (favorite food) please." Y/n opened her eyes and answered her sensei with her lazy voice.

"You took kinda longer to wake up, what's the matter?" Satoru asked y/n curiously while twirling  a strand of y/n's hair.

"Author made me go to the sukuna curse and he keeps calling me wife." Then y/n fell asleep again. (the fourth wall-)

"I see- hold on what?" Y/n didn't answer considering that she is already asleep.

Satoru just sighed kissed y/n's forehead.
"Sleep well dear, i'm coming back later with (favorite food)" and he left the room, leaving his fragrance and a comfortable silence.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Btw guys i have a question.

Should i make an

1. individual ending

2. Poly, im just gonna make it happen if this happened to win. Ill try to create something impossible to happen in real life and make it possible here. Basically everyone will be in a relationship with her

3. Or pick only one

Edit: i have decided to create both the poly and individual ending❤️