EPILOGUE: WHISPER OF LOVE♥️

2 MONTHS LATER. . .

Renesmee

I sneaked a glance at the antique clock in the corner in Carlisle study room. I tremendously tapped my left foot against the marble tiles.

"When was the last time you felt the pull to those visions?" Jasper asked; a pen swung back & forth between his fingers hitting against the stacks of form clipped in the hand borad.

Each form was noted down, everytime I had a ghostly "visions" that fills my head sometimes from last few months; also a twenty minutes of therapy was added in my schedule for everyday wth Jasper.

"Day before yesterday. When I and Jake went for hiking near a stream." I said woodenly.

I couldn't keep my mind at Japer question. Cells in me urged to get away & take a moment to think about HIM! My eyes stop at the wooden door of the study room, finding Emmette standing with his perverted smirk.

I clench my jaws impatiently, annoyed.

"So you don't recall any recent cases?" Jasper questioned, looking up at me.

"Not that I can remember!" I reply instantly.

He took slow notes in his paper. I continued the tapping of my foot more impatiently against the ground, taking another brief look at Emmette from the corner of my eyes; he stood still with his dreadful smirk.

"CAN. . .CAN I COME BACK LATER, JASPER?" It almost looked like I was yelling at him. Those words leapt out my throat, awkwardly loud. I finally stood up at my wobbling feet, there must be a drop of sweat on my forehead that I felt trickling down.

"But we aren't done yet?" He shook his head. 

"I will be back. I promise." I say instantly, and straightway turned to the door, without waiting for his answer.

"Anything you want to ask about, Nessie?" Emmette choked my exit entirely - he was big enough to block the doors way completely, with his big arms and chest - I must have got slammed against his chest if I wouldn't have stopped.

Do they know for what am I so nervous about? I thought, and gulped down loudly; my heart was getting slow heart attacks within my chest. I gritted my teeths faintly managing to keep up the frown at my head. 

"What is it, Emmette? Why you both suddenly think you can be helpful?" I briefly look at Jasper standing few meters away from me, and back at Emmette shaking my head annoyed.

"Because you look like you are in desperate need of help." Jasper walked to Emmette.

" Jasper walked to Emmette