🌷:: Sunny Reporter

A|N :- It's finally time for "HIM" to come out of the basement and revel himself ! , Just kidding !

"HIM'' - In this story will be [ KINHYUN] {from Monsta X} - most of you would know that in reality Kihyun & Yoongi are actually really good friends from pre - debut times and he is litreally the only idol who was bold enough to throw confetti at Yoongi :) 💛.

° in this story Yoongi & Kihyun will be bestfriends that turned into rivals.
_________________________________________

"Are you seriously going to do this now ?" , Jimin asked judging Jungkook as they stood right outside Taehyung's room in the White Side.

"I'll just leave the strawberries , knock on the door and we'll run away , juts like I used to do in college" , Jungkook said.

"Don't you think he'll be aware that it's you -?" , Jimin asked.

"I'm not bothered about that " , Jungkook said.

"Do it fast , we need to go !" , Jimin said.

"Okay be ready to run on the count of 3 okay ?" , Jungkook said as he counted till 3 knocked on Taehyung's door as both if them fled downstairs hiding behind the wall before Taehyung could open the door.

"He's going to get really pissed of" , Jimin said.

"Well atleast he likes strawberries" , Jungkook laughed as they walked out leaving Taehyung to figure out the identity of the sender.

*******

A fairly large group of well dressed men sat in one of the dinning areas as they laughed and joked around , talked about buisness , money , women everything they could do to show if their superiority.

"Hello everyone" , Yoongi said as he came and sat with the group while Jimin and Jungkook came from the other side laughing at there own jokes.

"Yoongi" , a man sitting on the opposite side of the table said

"Kihyun" , Yoongi replied back reluctantly shaking his hand faking a smile.

"Everytime these two shake hands , they look like they are going to kill eachother" , Chen said.

Yoongi immediately retrieved his hand back at Chen's comment as Kihyun did the same.

"How's the election preparation going ?" , Shownu asked.

"Pretty good actually , I'm extremely comfident , and now that Yoongi plans to stay in Korea he will be of great help , Namjoon said.

"So you're "I just want to have fun and be rowdy" days are over ?" , Kihyun scoffed at Yoongi sipping his wine.

"Yes , if that's what you would like to call it , I honestly belive sitting in one place is not the best thing to do , travelling is great" , Yoongi said mocking Kihyun subtly who hardly ever got out of Korea.

"That's great even dogs sober down after sometime" , Kihyun said.

"Did you just compare me to a dog ?" , Yoongi said annoyed.

"I would have compared you to a cat if that makes you feel better , but the last time I tried you got really offended" , Kihyun smirked as Yoongi glared at him.

"Guys ! Could you not fight everytime you see eachother ?" , Jimin said.

"I honestly still don't know what they are fighting about ?" , Lu Han said to Jungkook who nodded towards his high school classmate .