to love (2)

❗SPOILER ALERT❗
•Official Image shown•
❗SPOILER ALERT❗

“Where are we going Shota?” I have asked the question three times now.

The tired pro hero is rather energetic for himself on a Friday night.  Shota only says it somewhere secluded so that he can properly announce his love for me.  A spot to properly show how much I mean to him in a physical sense. 

I am not completely sure what this entails other than logic and body parts can be easily pictured.  I am just hoping to stop the throbbing in my lower abdomen.  It is a distracting sensation when I am around Shota to say the least.

Eraserhead smoothly talks his friend Present Mic into letting him take me to a place in the mountains near Mt. Fuji.  I can hear the murmur of the spirits on the wind and it calms me.  I have missed this for so long in the city of Musutafu.  All of his students and coworkers think I am a quirked human with the ability to ‘Tinker’ with Steampunk enhancements.

~⚙️What would they say if they knew I was a Mononoke?

~⚙️What would they think, but not tell Shota in front of my face?

Aizawa slows the vehicle down then turns into a house in the forest.  He shuts the engine off then steps out to walk around and open my car door for me.  “Do you sense something already about this place?”

My mixed colored eyes see shimmers of movement and the whispers of voices.  I am near a sacred but forgotten spot.  “Shota, the spirits are heavy here.  Perhaps we should not be here?”

“Why is that?  Do any seem to disapprove?” he has just asked me as if conversing with spirits was just what you did everyday.  It was for me but a human not so much.

“The kami do not disapprove of my presence but if we are to become…”

His right arm wraps around my waist in a strong almost crushing hold from the enhancing of his elbow.  His teeth graze my bare neck.  “Am I breaking the rules or are you?  I don’t give a fuck if I am breaking this rule to be with you.  I want to finish the commitment and how good a couple can make each other feel…”